AJ Johnson trial

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 23, 2018.

1. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Yes, she was asked if she had told someone when leaving the room that "They Ran a Train on Her"

She answered yes, but then said she didn't want them too.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I forget who said it, but there's a rule about one [penis] per fantasy. I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

3. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Per the twitter quotes I have seen, the accuser seemed awfully good at remembering things that were damaging to the they guys, but on the cross, she had a hard time recalling when the defense attorneys poked holes or pointed out contradictions.

One thing that I have not see get much play..... she claims that AJ slides over and Williams tries to get in, but she says no, and AJ resumes having sex. Then she says AJ picks her up and lays her over a a chair and goes in from behind while Williams tried to get oral....she refuses Willliams.. but here is the part..she says that she saw Williams put on a condom and AJ was wearing one, but she was unsure if either was wearing a condom for oral...she states that they kept switching positions...also says that she tried to say no and they held hand over her mouth....That is a lot going on.....baically they are doing a chinese fire drill, while removing condoms and holding her quiet..... seems to complicated for intoxicated folks.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't want to be a young grandfather, I want my sons to keep their damn pants on too

The Dooz and NorrisAlan like this.
  5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Obviously the testimony that she said no doesn’t require any mental gymnastics to arrive at a conclusion of rape - if she’s credible. Just tough stuff all around. Sounds like AJ took something consensual too far and Williams is a [Penis].

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

she's not credible. Apologize if its taboo to say, but she appears to be a drunk whore who was working her way thru the football team after a month on campus. Coeds like her have been hanging around parties for decades doing the same thing with athletes. She didn't date him, but had hook up sex with AJ prior while looking at the fish tank, and at least 1 other player in AJ's apartment. Remembers only what benefits her, but can't remember giving Mike Williams her number at the party. "might have", she says. Did she want him to call if he was headed to an aquarium? And phones wiped clean or thrown away, as so many teenagers do with their iphones. Bad situation all around, but she's not credible. A woman screwing multiple dudes in a matter of days/weeks is a tequila shot from a double team, imo.

8. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

093FF678-0502-4DC3-B116-C61DFE77A5A5.jpeg

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Doesn't fit the conversation, but sure, I hope he doesn't try to screw every girl that walks past him either.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Still doesn't change the fact that her "no" still means "no" if she got uncomfortable when Mike tried to join in.

IP likes this.
  11. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Absolutely. And in a court of law, how can that be proven without reasonable doubt? Very tough.

12. Ssmiff

Problem is thats not a fact. You are presuming guilty

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No, I'm presuming innocent until proven guilty. I'm just not throwing her entire testimony under the bus like you are.

The Dooz likes this.
  14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Indeed

15. Ssmiff

Correct i do not find her credible and dont think erased texts and ditched phones were part of a phone upgrade and believe she has lied under oath several times already.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm guessing you wouldn't make the jury pool

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

All parties coming out of this looking pretty bad. Just a terrible situation.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So you are presuming guilty.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

In a way it does fit the conversation. The more respectful our men are of sexual relationships and women’s bodies, the less chance you invite your buddy in for the action without consent

lylsmorr and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

When the time is right, my son will be taught to respect women sexually.

And when the time is right, my daughter will be taught to not put herself in situations where these things can happen. As long as there has been or will be alpha males, things like this are going to happen, unfortunately.