AJ named in sexual assault

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 17, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

True. May the guilty party be identified and properly punished. That is all I can hope for.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

These are the geniuses that thought it would be a good idea to let the Boston bomber have the same cover that used to reserved for greats like Dylan and Hendrix.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Oh wow. Did not realize this happened.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The cnn story about the friends of the girl make her story seem more ridiculous.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They're more worried about pushing ideologies now than anything. They didn't fact check shit on that story. It seems like she's a legit crazy [itch bay].

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That's being kind.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

It has deeply hurt actual victims of sexual assault at UVA. Despicable.

8. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Normally, I try to avoid the hypothetical but if I had a son and a daughter and HAD to choose between having my son be accused falsely of rape or my daughter actually BE raped, I feel fairly confident I would choose the former...

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

A false accusation can be cleared up. There's no undoing a rape.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I cannot believe it is even up for debate.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

./the end

12. BroccoliVol

BroccoliVol Member

But what if you interacted with rapists on a daily basis?

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Have there been any updates concerning this?

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Was just coming here to post this. Cannot believe there has not been any public action on this.

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Hubbs said it still is yet to be presented, but there have been some rumblings that there may not be much there in way of evidence

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'm a current student at UT, and the consistent rumblings I'm hearing on campus is this is a BS accusation. Could be way off in reality and take that with a grain of salt. I'm just passing along what I've heard multiple times from people on campus the past two months. Apparently chick is a cleat chaser.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that has been said all along, but her being a cleat chaser or promiscuous doesn't make her unrapable. Not saying you are saying otherwise, just saying these cases are always murky and hard to know what really happened. Something bad either way- false accusation that has deeply affected someone's life, or rape. And we may never know for sure.

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I completely understand and agree with you there. Bad phrasing on my part, didn't mean to imply that a cleat chaser can't get raped. And no, we probably will never truly know and it is a sad situation both ways. With this situation though, I've been tolded through multiple and independent sources I have with people close to UT athletics. They all have told me the same story. Apparently her and AJ have been off and on with each other for a couple years and she is known for always being in athletes business. Also not that this proves anything, but AJ is/was a very respected figure and a social butterfly. In the few interactions I've had with him he has been nothing but friendly and down to Earth. He to me and everyone, always seemed like the last guy on the team capable of rape. He is known for treating everyone with first class. If he actually did do it, I would be very sad and would feel duped into believing he was a great ambassador for our school.

19. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

Talked to AJ on the phone at a party a couple weeks ago. His lawyer thinks the case will be thrown out and if it is he plans to sue her.

20. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

IF... that is the case, then i believe that's exactly what he should do. i'd do my damnest to ruin anyone that accused me of a false rape.