Alabama Hate - A Hate From Old Times

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LunaFreak, Oct 25, 2014.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

As someone who has lived their entire life in Alabama, 89% of the Bama fanbase is just like Phyllis. I've never encountered a fanbase that talks more shit than Alabama even in the late 90's when they were losing.

2. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Well, that works too. I just tend to see it as more civilized. Beating them generally means something. These are historically the two teams that defined the SEC. I pile on hate for the reptilian crowd.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

They did it for Mizzou this year

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[video=youtube;GUjmeYKAKbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjmeYKAKbk[/video]

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

A sink can't develop around Tuscaloosa fast enough to suit me!

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yeah but I live in Chattanooga so they're mostly civilised here. Even if they're a bit annoying.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The hell with Alabama. I hate them because their state sucks and has no jobs therefore they all move to our state upon graduation. I'm sick of driving around our beautiful state and seeing that damned elephant everywhere I go. Even my freaking college roomate now was born in Alabama and has UA grads as parents that decided to move to Nashville when he was three. He practically grew up a Tennessean and now attends UT yet cheers for Alabama every time we play. Love the guy to death, but when it comes to college football he is a misguided douche like many of the ilk that hail from that desolate state.