Any Questions for Butch?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by punkcat, Jul 18, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Are you calling us a surly bunch of nagavols?

2. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Ha, not at all... Just a bunch with their heads screwed on straight for the most part.

3. JayVols

I was going to say that you were probably more right than wrong if you were.

4. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

It depends. I try not to howl, yowl, insult, and swear at others. I fail miserable at that periodically, but I still try.
    Usually, when folks howl, yowl, insult, and swear , nothing changes. Their position, your position, or the situation. Gas is too expensive to waste spinning your wheels and going nowhere. But it's a fact that now and then, I press the accelerator while the car is stuck in mud if for no other reason than to hear the engine rev. So you just might see me brandishing a cutlash here as opposed to being a gentleman and using an epee. Personally, I prefer a samurai sword but an authentic sword made with genuine Japanese steel is hard to come by these days.

5. JayVols

I'm more of a bastard sword guy myself.

6. KenTenn

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Some good readin' in this thread

8. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

[​IMG]

drop the cutlass, ken.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  9. KenTenn

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't realize I was Commode-ing when I mentioned cutlash. I now know at least why I subconsciously preferred the Samurai sword. [Cutlash clattering while falling to the floor. making strange sounds as the conveyor belt drops it into the furnance].