POLITICS AOC Election Chances

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Savage Orange, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

(Ask why they don’t avail themselves of this process.)

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

in fact, applying for asylum inside your country invalidates your claim

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well, almost....

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

are we going to turn this thread into the one where we make believe that the awful things posted are stuff we just saw on our Facebook feed and think are ridiculous?

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm sure there are actual relatives trying to illegally cross the border. 100 percent sure. I'm also 100 percent sure that there is an incalculable number of folks claiming to be family and "seeking asylum".

Both are true.

8. GahLee

Half my ancestors are Native American. So suck a bag of dirty [Richards] you loser.

9. GahLee

I co-owned a small business in the construction industry years back. I cannot count the number of times I worked tirelessly on working a bid only to lose it to a group of illegals. I pay tax, insurance and workmans comp. They don't. Their bid is thousands upon thousands of dollars lower than mine for this very reason. Contractors gave zero [uck fay] because that is more money in their pocket. I would drive by these sites and see Latinos working the job I should have had. I cannot count the number of times this happened.

It didn't take long for them to corner the local market in our industry, forcing us to do one of two things. One, we could quit. Two, we could hire them. My brother was CEO and decided to hire them. His decision kept us afloat for another 2 years before the complete collapse of the housing market and we dissolved the company. In those two years I learned a lot about them.

They pay a tremendous price to get here, monetarily and physically. Their debt is never paid however. It is mostly young men coming across, they leave their families behind, the women and children. The cartels hold their families hostage and force them to send our money back to keep their families alive. It's a bill they can never pay. I listened to endless stories about crossing the border, living in America, sending money home, how they planned to retire in 5 years and be a rich man. I heard it all.

I hated it.

They didn't belong here. They knew it as much as I did. None of them seemed happy even though they were making more money than they could count. Money was the reason they came and now money was the reason they had to stay. They were trapped. And so were we. They cut every corner available. They literally lived 7 deep in a 2 bedroom apartment. Shared one vehicle. You name it. They collected tax free money and sent it back to Mexico. All the while they had driver licenses, access to healthcare and food stamps.

Not one of them came here legally and I never heard the word asylum mentioned. Not once. Instead it was paying coyotes obscene amounts of money to get to a crossing, hoping you survived the trek and then paying whoever employed that coyote for the duration of time that they were here. Which would be forever, unless deported.

I've lived it, seen it and heard it all.

With that said, you can take all your assumptions and liberal nonsense and shove it directly up your ass. Right next to whatever brains you have left.

10. GahLee

Load of absolute horseshit. The Jews weren't illegally crossing in to Germany trying to take advantage of their country. They were sought out and exterminated. Anyone on the Southern border has the ability to simply choose not to cross illegally. The two aren't the same and I give zero [uck fay]s what source you claim that says they are. They are as dumb as you are, which is next level [uck fay]ing retarded.

11. GahLee

He is.

12. GahLee

What a [uck fay]ing bum.

13. GahLee

It shouldn't. That nerd would ride to his grave swearing he was right. Ignoring all common sense along the way.

14. GahLee

Homie, it isn't the [dadgum] 1800's anymore. Shit has changed, do try to keep up or just go back to enjoying your coloring book at the kids table, the mac'n'cheese will be done soon.

15. GahLee

You'll be waiting for eternity. You forget, America is the moral compass of the world. The left wants you to believe otherwise but we are that country.

16. GahLee

One is synonymous with the other, which was her intent and everyone knows it. Don't play dumber than you actually are.

17. GahLee

And laugh our asses off? What is happening in a year, you dolt? You think we are putting firing squads on illegals? The wall isn't even going to be built and he will end up serving 8 years. The greatest threat he will ever pose on the Southern border is tariffs.

18. GahLee

Opportunity. Nothing else.

19. GahLee

[uck fay]ing A man, shut it down for awhile.

20. GahLee

No, no, There are people saying that. These policies existed before Trump, I'm sure you were losing sleep over it then.