Are You Buying....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GahLee, Aug 2, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't think Troy is capable of beating us because barring 5 interceptions, I don't think they'll be able to stop us. I do think it's capable of being a 63-35 type game though if they are clicking.

True story - Troy's QB was born in my hometown and moved to KY when he was a kid. He threw for more TDs his senior year (91) that has probably been thrown in the history of my high school.

Story - http://www.maxpreps.com/news/HSxxZF...cky-gunslinger-finishes-with-91-td-passes.htm

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If Mizzou isn't beat all to hell by the time they come here, it could be rough.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wouldn't be too worried about Troy, they're down from what they were a few years ago. They stunk last year and are preseason picked to finish 8th in the Sun Belt this year. If Dooley lost that game, I would fire him before he got to the locker room.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I missed this gem

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I agree. That was a fabulous reference.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Crank up the hype machine:

Patterson was again "the star of the show" tonight at practice, according to VQ.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Hmmm......

I like.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just putting this out there.... How do we know our secondary just isn't atrocious?

9. TennTradition

If he's standing out with Justin and Da'Rick also on the field, then it's useful info.

I'm not implying he's better than them, but if he looks like he belongs it says something.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Red.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hate the new name, IP.

Carry on.

12. TennTradition

Why did a bunch of folks get new names all of a sudden. I hate it. I want to defecate on it. I am a man who likes his consistency and order.

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Says the guy who changed his avatar recently.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

What happens in the dynasty thread stays in the dynasty thread.

15. TennTradition

Haha...but the funny part is that I am just returning to one of my original two avatars from the VN (the Fermi in the locker room along with this Einstein avy).

To tell you how much I like consistency, WM or one of the guys gave me that wave avy forever ago a I never bothered changing it...things tend to stick with me.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

My name will change tomorrow

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The Purple Flash?

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I share this attitude.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think we know that's part of the deal here.