Avoid the rush, hate Georgia NOW!!! And game thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

yes we have a chance because anything can happen but i expect ga to jump a couple routes and it get fairly ugly, but you never know and if any UT team can pull an upset in recent years, its heup. Thing is, after years of losing and looking like we could give a [uck fay], my boys stopped watching. My wife stopped watching. I wish I'd have stopped watching.
    I can't wait to watch us play every week right now. Bust your ass and entertain us, fans appreciate it more and accept L's easier, while expecting the W's to come when we get some players.

2. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Old? Get back with us in 20 yrs.

I reckon us geezers will just soldier on.

(Would not complain if they put some of those "George Jetson" moving walk ways all over campus with some of that infrastructure monies.)

P.S. Good onya @Ssmiff.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

I'm excited. When your kids get older, these little road trips don't happen as often

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The confidence of UGA fans is revolting.

Volokie likes this.
  5. Ssmiff

looking for 3 or 4 tickets if anyone hears of anyone selling any. 3 of us going but may need to buy 4 and give away or sell as a single

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Just sent you a pm

7. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

We are going to play these assclowns off of their feet tomorrow. I don't think we will win unless the football gods shine down on us and give us SOMETHING for the last decade of complete shit we have went through but we are due one of these big upsets. They happen. Why can't it be us? And I hate UGA with a friggin passion. Way more than Florida or Bama. The UGA fans are the most obnoxious pieces of human filth that exist. I know a few good one's but the majority of them are complete and utter dickbags. And for what? How long have they been good? They're traditionally the 3rd best team in the SEC East. And Kirby Smart looks like he should be digging ditches somewhere in Bogalusa Louisiana.

That stretch in the late 90s when UGA was highly ranked every year and we beat their asses was some of my fondest memories. Every year the hype train would take off and every year we'd shut them down. In 98 the hype was huge for UGA and Quincy Carter was being compared to Warren Moon and the first friggin play of offense we bat down his pass. Play 2 he fumbles the snap and Deon Grant recovers. Then I think Grant picks him off during the game and Carter has a horrible game.

Tar Volon likes this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He asked for tickets, not [penis] pics

SetVol13 likes this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's little but it's cute

SetVol13 likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Shoulda stayed at rb and been a shifter Derek henry

11. Ssmiff

So I stop to eat lunch and turn on SCenter, and they are about to talk about our offense. Highlighting it. Good publicity

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It sounds like the staff is confident they can give UGA a game.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember when Pruitt and staff thought they were going to give West Virginia a game.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We really comparing those two again?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's a defense mechanism. I don't want to get all hopeful and then crushed.

SetVol13, Tar Volon and NorrisAlan like this.
  16. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Just sounds like this staff has a winner's mentality. All we can do is play hard and smart and what happens, happens.

17. Ssmiff

Well shit sports seasons shut down as did alumni hall in Brentwood. Was gonna grab some swag or maybe another flag I will lose on the way up there.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Stop by the one in Murfreesboro on the way if you take 840. It's not far off 24 on Medical Center Pkwy

19. Ssmiff

Would be cool but we will leave at 630. We ain't playin

IP, justingroves and lylsmorr like this.
  20. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Torn between “no chance with the disparity in the trenches” and “our offense can score on anyone and there’s no way our D is as bad as they looked last week”

Memtownvol likes this.