Bernie Sanders doesn't care about hair questions

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Aug 17, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...h-your-questions-about-hillary-clintons-hair/

Get 'em, Bernie.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems like kind of an ******* given the context of what she was asking.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Feel the Bern, bro. She tried to be clever about entering the topic. If she would have started the question like she finished the exchange, it would have went differently. Either way, it's ridiculously "meta" to ask a candidate about how the media covers candidates. He's running for office, not some pundit or commentator. She's covering him and his run, not collaborating on a media piece.

She wanted a quote and she got one.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

either way he's not coming off well there. I very much doubt a republican responding that way would be applauded.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just think it was funny. The media is terrible. It was a horseshit question, and he called her on it.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm not a fan of most of his policies but at least he does it his way. He's a lot like trump in that way

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

still makes him look like an ahole

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't hold it against him any more than I hold it against you.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

While he may have spoke his mind, that will end up being the takeaway.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm not running for president. you can't talk to people this day and age like that. you probably should be able to. but we are a sensitive country and every ahole thing you do is spread to millions in seconds.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

If the most entertaining scenario happened it was Trump vs Sanders, it would be a big enough grump-off to move the needle culturally.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Meh. He should have further embarrassed her.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd applaud if an exchange like this came from Ted Cruz. The point is the media has gotten ridiculously low on substance and should be called on it at every opportunity.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

They could crucify Hillary at this point and simply won't.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is perplexing. Almost like her path to the finals is cleared.

And Sanders keeps taking the high road. I wonder if he doesn't bring up the giant donkey in the room at some point. I don't think it is "attacking" to point out she has shown she can't follow fairly straightforward protocols when in a privileged position.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Like not taking dishes from the White House as you and your husband are moving out.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or not doing the dishes after dinner....

Wait, sorry that's sexist

18. MWR

MWR Contributor

[video=youtube;0tj8giihiuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tj8giihiuc[/video]

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I can't imagine she's even electable at this point, but the media is definitely going to make sure it tries to put her in the WH.

She's a power hungry politician of the worst ilk, but would likely be a better president than the guy in there now.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Rather have Hilary than sanders or warren