Bigwig Meeting Has Been Called

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I agree with this 100%. JG hasn't looked spectacular but that kid will stand in the pocket, take a hit, and deliver a pass. I really don't have any hope for a QB to go through progressions as long as Butch is running the offense

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We're experiencing the Worley Groundhog Day. The No Read/No Option is back. Granted, it's not as concrete as it was under Worldy, but Dormandy has chosen some pretty bad times to keep. And speaking of concrete, Dormandy wouldn't intimidate a sloth in a race.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It's bad when YOU could beat him in the 40 time.

4. JayVols

"I love those progression commercials. Flo is hilarious."

-every Butch Jones coached QB ever at UT

5. JayVols

[​IMG]

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I'm starting to get the feeling nothing is going to happen until season's end... A loss to South Cackalacky might bring on the announcement that he'll be done but my gut tells me Currie lets him finish the season... Which would be the next to worst thing that could happen...

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I have no sources but my gut tells me that we finally have a very competent athletic director.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I feel a competent athletic director would have things figured out to get the cancer off of the sideline and as far away from the program immediately, but it looks like we are going to be stuck with him for another couple of games, at least. Everyday that Butch is still employed is a negative for the football program and all those involved with it.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not really. He fires Butch, he can't move without someone linking it to a coach.

He leaves the dumbass in place, he can move around unnoticed.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Tracking planes and such

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Fixed.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Much obliged

13. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Didn't they fix that? Took the planes they use off those tracking sites after Kiffin?

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I think that there are still ways to do it, but planes are easily removed from most widely accessible services.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The man does anything he can steal our joy. Can't watch good football. Can't even track a danged plane. Jerks.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Butch is -500 to be the first fired in Vegas. Those are high odds

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think you can easily remove planes, but you can easily swap, contract, or temporarily exchange/borrow planes

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Probably. Just remember folks giving blow by blow accounts. Now they just probably hack in and track credit cards.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not sure if those are great odds. He looks to be here at least two weeks. I would guess longer. Sumlin could be canned if/when Alabama buries them.

20. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

True, but I wouldn’t expect him to be meeting with anyone himself while we still have a coach.