Bombshell lawsuit filed against UT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Daddy Gee, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Is this the same Shaun King that pretends to be black?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's the one. Jason Whitlock broke down his credibility pretty hard-core this morning on whatever show comes on Fox sports before the herd.

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I guess what you guys are saying, is that it is better to risk an innocent guy go to prison possibly, than to keep victims from reporting.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you saying that women should only come forward if they have a confession or a video of their rape?

5. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Shaun king doubled down on his article and got absolutely crushed by Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk....Also, Clay Travis and Jason Whitlock went in on him again.

Now King claims that Whited (aka: Naughwright) had made clams of a major violation involving Manning while he was a freshman at TN. Claims that she was the only to know. It was later redacted in court documents. Now King claims to have figured it out and will be releasing it later this week...lol....

The amount of claims that people are digging up that Whited/Naughtwright has filed against different people is crazy. A judge even dismissed one claim calling her a serial litigant, citing the Manning case and its lack of inconsistencies as proof.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

No, I am only stating what appears to be the best compromise we can come up with. Please do not put words in my mouth, I never mentioned videos or confessions being required.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

For the record, I have known a couple of rape victims and the effects on them is distressing and long lasting. I find a man who would force himself on a woman to be about as low as they come. I once prevented a gang rape while in high school when a girl let herself get in a bad situation.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I agree and had what was likely a similar experience. I feel guilty looking back that I didn't beat the ungodly shit out of a couple of guys. Sometimes you just don't appreciate the situation you are in at the time.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Striking at an interesting time.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I once carried a drunk girl slung over my shoulder from 17th to Hess. The poor girl was a David Lipscomb student that was getting drunk for one of the first times ever. I knew her through mutual friends and she was in a place she didn't need to be in. Walking up that hill was a [itch bay].

She threw up on the front entrance, then kept trying to kiss me. Her friends finally took her inside.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Purely for audience amplification.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Similar event for me minus the distance carried. This was a high school girl and her friend at a party. The really drunk girl was slightly coherent at first and was full on passed out, pissing her pants a little later with a couple of older guys carrying her to the bedroom. The friend was sober enough to remember the girl's phone number, so I called her mom. The girl might have been 15. I was back home from college at the time.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They did need an ass kicking

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I had to carry Johnny Chavis home one night. Lol... I know why it's called Firewater now.

15. Beechervol

IIRC you showed me the sidewalk he was laying on.

16. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I think I did!

17. Beechervol

Yep.

18. Beechervol

Good Ole Days

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

A couple of buddies and I rented a "fishing" cabin on Boone Lake. It was our date and drinking place. We called it the Sugar Shack, the song was out at the time. There was another one that some other guys from school rented after one of them saw ours. One night after working at the gas station I went out to chill out alone. The other guys were there with a girl I knew slightly, and were drinking. I went over when I heard her yelling. She was about half undressed, and apparently had been teasing and got scared when they took her to want sex. In all honesty, she pretty much had asked for it. I was a senior football player, and these guys were sophomores and juniors who were from the more affluent families, and were wimps not used to fighting. I told them to stop and think about what could happen. I grabbed her and took her to our cabin, with some grumbling from them, but they were not the type to start much. I drove her home, and ended up taking her to the Senior Prom. I was far from a saint, and if drunk enough might have been in a similar situation. She always was grateful.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

One of the 68390 reasons I never touched the stuff. When you are out of control, you can do things you regret and have things done to you that you are ashamed of.