POLITICS Border Wall / Gub-mint Shutdown

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You only quote left-wing liberal nut-jobs when it suits you and your narrative, and worse, while simultaneously assessing them as being both too influential and have no influence.

Be as zealous in getting the nut-jobs on your side under control, first.

2. Tenacious D

You might actually and legitimately be mentally retarded. Clinically retarded.

Yes, your party affiliation and your voting history is certainly public record.

Who / what you vote for is not public record.

Is this the increasingly dumb-dumb depth you feel the need to go to, instead of just admitting that you said a bunch of stupidly silly nonsense, or are you now to proud to simply admit it?

I’ll let you out - we’ve all said stupid shit, including myself - but you’ve got too decide to stop digging.

Or, wait, is the The Resistance? Am I being #resisted, right now? This sure feels like that stupid shit. So, I ask.

To be so enlightened, liberals - such as you are - can be really, stupidly and unnecessarily dense sometimes.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Um, yea. In the same way I would associate former votes with future votes (because that seems to be the crux of your argument), I would associate yard signs and support rallys, and party registration, with future votes.

Because if I’m going to suppress a vote before hand, as you suggested would be done from past votes, those types of displays are equivalent.

You seem to labor under the idea that there is a Federal law prohibiting this information. What is it?

4. fl0at_

And do you agree or disagree that who you are registered with and the fact that you have or have not voted, can be just as easily used to suppress the vote, as knowing WHO you voted for in the past?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Where do these people come from?

6. fl0at_

Tenny’s house, today.

7. Tenacious D

Oh, so nobody ever changes their vote, huh? If you voted one way in the past and (gasp!) have a yard sign up, well, that’s essentially a cast vote in Float’s Laughapalooza Fruityverse.

Tell you what - I’ll take it. But with this in mind, please, tell me more about how Trump’s not going to be re-elected.

But if which Party you’re a registered member of + whether or not you cast a vote in a previous election (both matters of public record) + having a yard sign up = who you’re definitely voting for....well, then you don’t need a law, after all.

Just download a list of Party affiliation, download another list of voting participation history and use both as cross-references while you drive around to check out yard signs.

And you can do that tonight - right now.

Get crackin’, brutha, this #Resistance isn’t going to just collapse on itself, even under the weight of its own inept stupidity.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’m not sure either, but I’d like a link to these stories.

So I can bl0ck them on twitter.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  9. fl0at_

I don’t know what #Resistance is.

I agree, that knowledge together is exactly as useful as knowing someone’s past voting.

I guess I now need to convince you that knowledge and utility are not equivalent.

Trump loses for the reason I’ve already told you, but I’ll add one more: his opponent won’t be Clinton.

10. fl0at_

That said, if his opponent is Clinton, he will win, and I’ll vote for him.

And I’ll text you the video of me doing it.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. fl0at_

13. Tenacious D

No, I don’t agree at all - for two (2) reasons:

1. People don’t always vote the same way each time, as you suggested earlier, nor do they always vote for those candidates / issues which strictly align with their Party of record. This is so obviously true as to require no explanation to any reasonable-minded person.

2. If what you allege is true (it isn’t, see #1, above)...then it contradicts your earlier statement about any need to see actual cast ballots, because if true, you’ve already got access to all that you need to identify these persons. Of course, this preceded your goofily trying to assert your self-assumed log cabin law degree in claiming that actual cast ballots were public record, and which legit made me laugh out loud.

At you. Not with you.

At.

14. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

F4756B46-26A3-40DC-A4B8-2858D004CF9F.jpeg

15. fl0at_

Wow. This is very, very impressive. I don't think I've ever actually witnessed someone trip themselves up.

Let's see. You keep stating that people can change their mind about how they'll vote. And I agree. Completely. But your entire premise seems to be that if you know how someone voted in the past... you'll be able to stop them from voting in the future. True or false?

But... if they can change their vote, which we both agree is true.. why does knowing how they voted in the past matter?

16. fl0at_

Words you said.

17. fl0at_

Words I said. Voting history is whether someone voted or not. Not who they voted for. I didn't think I needed to clarify meaning. I apologize.

18. Tenacious D

Ah, here it is - the great semantically shape-shifting stupidity.

“...knowledge together is exactly as useful as knowing someone’s past voting.”

This doesn’t even make grammatical / English language sense, much less common sense. Truly, this is the center tile in your already rich mosaic of non sequiturs. What are you chattering about, here? Do you continue to confuse the difference between voting participation records, which are available to the public, and actual cast ballots, which are not? Or do you not have the requisite rune stone to interpret even a rough approximation as to what this drivel is intended to mean or convey?

Or, in your style, do you not now have the knowledge to know what you didn’t know when you first wrote it, and cannot now recall it? Maybe you’ve so fooled yourself with your own silliness as to now be as confused as you’ve made me, and everyone else?

No, please don’t “convince me” of the difference in any further defintions or verbiage, as I’m already maxed out on Tylenol and cross-eyed after having just read-through this post for the first time.

And clearly, you’ve got your hands plenty full, already.

And you can think Trump will lose in 2020.

Hope for it, man.

Legit, make your jaw go numb in clenching your teeth in a vain attempt that you can will it into existence.

Light candles at your Che Guevara and Joseph Stalin altar in praying for it.

Continue only listening to your circle-jerk of sycophantic liberals, so as to (again) convince and be convinced that he’s going to lose - because it’s totally impossible that they will again be just as deliciously wrong in 2020, as they were in 2016 (and when he was an infinitely weaker candidate).

Or, heave it deep into delirium by hoping that you’re going to nominate some super-duper candidate who will surely do it. Because (SPOILER ALERT!)....he’s going to shit-house them, too.

19. Tenacious D

This is as stupid as it is unhelpful, as it only feeds the (sometimes) false narrative that any non-liberal is a Facebook-liking, meme-loving moron.

20. fl0at_

You missed a word. "that knowledge together," which is actually from the following:

Combined you arrive at "that knowledge together [party you're registered member of + whether you voted or not + having yard sign up] is exactly as useful as knowing someone’s past voting."