Butch Blaming Players

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Oct 1, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just shake my head at that. Third year and 6-6 should get him canned.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hart made Gundy pick him up at the airport

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

when he says there is nothing wrong with the game plan and the adjustments he made what is he saying? it's the players fault. and don't tell me that hear that loud and clear.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Most of us are. You just can't throw your weight around all the time. I laugh all the time.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you're wrong on that.

7. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Besides just smelling of a used car salesman and con artist this is the other single biggest reason I'm not a fan of Butch at all. No blame Butch...........and yells at the players. If Arkansas beats us on Saturday maybe some of the stories from the players will start "leaking" out. Please God just allow us to get rid of this moron, Dave Hart, and Jimmy Cheek.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If it doesn't, he'd best have Allied Van Lines programmed into his speed dial before next September.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Whatever, Butch has a air-tight family atmosphere. He's owning up to the team in private and telling them it's all his fault and apologizing.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I really don't have any problem with him laying blame on players behind closed doors and to their faces. It's the crap in the media or behind their backs that makes me want to scream.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I agree, nothing wrong with calling out a player if they are screwing up in private, my only problem is his mistakes are much larger than theirs and he refuses to man up about it.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

oh, I'm not exonerating the clowns, especially Botch. I just have no problem with him heaping credit where due just like blame. In public, and in light of the inexplicably poor coaching we've witnessed, he needs to STFU and talk about how he's going to read some books or take some classes or something. He has no business laying blame anywhere else, as his staff is as bad as any I can recall.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I just can't believe that.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't believe it either.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I almost punched my screen

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

7-5 is the still the most realistic record. SC, Missouri and Arkansas are just all worse than anticipated.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yet better coached. And yes, I'd take old, tired Spurrier over Lyle.

18. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He'd be the kind of son of a [itch bay] we would get stuck with if Hart got a do-over.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Whale or not, I can't see any chance of him or Hart surviving 4-8.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I can think of 12 million reasons. That and the fact that no one seems to give a poop about the sorry state our athletic department is in.