POLITICS Buttilicious

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by gcbvol, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It isn't having it both ways. No one has 80% approval and wins all the states. People can still be racist, then find other reasons to not vote for him if he were white, too. It isn't the argument to say that, once you aren't racist, then you suddenly vote Democrat and like Obama.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so the objection to him wasn't racism then?

3. Unimane

I don't really care. It isn't an important or even relevant "conspiracy", unlike the birth certificate or Russian involvement.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there's the pee tape, the theory his dad was a white supremacist, etc etc etc. there were plenty of conspiracies about bush and clinton too. it goes with being president.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  5. Unimane

Sweet Jesus, how hard is this to follow? There can be plenty of reasons to object to him, but racism certainly was one by a number of people. It also stands that a person isn't required to be racist to be Republican or conservative. It also stands that there can be millions of racist people in America and he still could get elected.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I do think the Russian thing was a valid concern and the investigation did what it did.

7. Unimane

I know there are conspiracy theories about presidents. It doesn't mean the birth certificate one wasn't based upon racism or less nefarious.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

again if racism was clearly one of them then surely if he was white he would have been far more popular no?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

why was it based on racism? you seriously think if there was a chance trump wasn't naturally born that no one would have said anything?

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it was politically motivated

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

fair point. I personally didn't really notice it as being given much publicity, but I can see that it did get quite a bit.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

we all know racism and republicans go hand in hand

[​IMG]

NYY likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

nope

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes

15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm not scared of anything. I find it amusing to watch these bums renounce their heritage for the sole purpose of votes. I could link video after video of these guys apologizing for their ethnicity, sexual preference or whatever (strangely enough, it is only straight white males on the apology tour, no one else running seems to be concerned) but you've already seen them. So has everyone else. So it isn't something I am making up out of fear, it is real and it is hilarious.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

As a general rule of thumb, it's all politically motivated.

GahLee likes this.
  17. Unimane

You mean like Trump having recent immigrant ancestors, like Obama? Remind me if anyone has accused him of being born elsewhere despite even he (erroneously) claiming his dad was born in Europe. There's not a scintilla of evidence suggesting Obama was born in Kenya, but it persisted because he was deemed a "foreign" infiltrator by numerous people, Trump included. What was this based upon, this foreigness? Why was Obama's middle name so often emphasized?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no it persisted because a) his father still lived there, b) he refused to release his birth certificate. people claim melania was an illegal immigrant or a hooker. take your choice. people believed trump was in the pocket of the russians. some said he was a russian agent. how is that any different?

19. Unimane

No one is renouncing their heritage, that's idiotic. You just can't wrap your head around the idea of people not within your "group" who have issues desiring to be addressed or want to be represented in some way, so you choose this stupid straight white male victim complex.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think it's fun that we will argue to the end about this politician and that politician and in the end, none of these guys could give two shits about you and your family. They are on opposite sides of politics, they roast each other, and they'll have lunch or play a round of golf with each other and laugh about what people think about them. ALL of them are shit, none of them care about you.