Buy / Sell Tickets

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Mar 29, 2012.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It is a chair with a seat back and is enclosed within a railing. It is usually the first couple of rows below the walk way around the middle of the lower level. The only ones I can think of are on the west sideline.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Are there still a lot of tickets available on the UT website? I assumed I would have no choice but to buy tickets for the cesspool up top.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

There were still tickets available this morning.

Edit: Just checked, they still have lower level tickets available. $171 for a pair in Z11 Row 54.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Where do you see this? I'm not seeing that anywhere

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

uttix.com. Just ordered 4 in Section P for some guys at work.

6. InVolNerable

It keeps giving me ****ing zz

Now it's telling me there's nothing available. **** this is pissing me off. The phone's are busy too.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That sucks. I selected Best Available and it's given me lowers every time. Just tried it again and it was Section P again. I would try calling the ticket office.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Just buy it and sneak down to a good seat. The ticket just gets you in the door as far as I'm concerned. I'll go to the damn student section if I have to and double dog dare some pledge to tell me to leave.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I think just singles left now

10. InVolNerable

I think I'm just going to scalp.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Prepare your anus.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's still letting me pull up multiples.

13. InVolNerable

Well magic man, buy me the tickets and I'll pay you back plus a $20 bonus fee. Deal? Deal.

14. hallowed_hill

You must be tapped into the golden vip network or something.

15. kidbourbon

Buying an 80 dollar ticket -- even if it's the worst seat in the house -- is a better option imho than going down ticketless to a game with this much buzz.

Again, SNEAK DOWN. I have been doing this at sporting events since I first did it at a Charlotte Hornets game when I was a freshmen in high and sat six rows up to see Larry Johnson balling all over folks. It works. If you get called on it, you say "my mistake" and go find an even better seat. If you got a girl with you and she starts complaining, tell that [itch bay] to be quiet.

16. kidbourbon

"in high school"

17. InVolNerable

We're not all 5'1'' and able to meld into the crowd.

18. hallowed_hill

KB's student section suggestion is gold. I've sat in cc/dd many times. Awesome seats. My dad sits in the player/coach family section every single game. Just walks in during national anthem and snags a spot. Pretty hilarious.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's telling me nothing is available. It says "We are sorry. The number of seats you requested could not be found in any price level at this time. You may request a different number of tickets and try again." Does that mean sold out?

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

UT officially sold out. UF is too. SONOFA[itch bay]! Does anyone have extra tickets for sale?