Coaches that if hired end VOL fandom for you until next HC

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Fisher, Golden, Franklin, a coordinator hire. For me.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I could live with Franklin. Other than that, I agree.

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I'm pretty sure I'm hooked no matter what. If I was this concerned with the outcome of games at the season's end, then any new coach will draw interest from me. Just some more than others and ONE a lot more than anybody else.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Franklin is not because he is not Good coach I just hate him.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Fisher, Golden, Smart, Franklin...basically almost anyone but Gruden or Strong

6. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Give me a break. I don't want fisher or a coordinator either but this is idiotic. Fine with golden.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Even if Hitler were resurrected and hired as the HFC, I would wear the "2013 UT Football: Mein Kampf" t-shirt.

I'm not scared of that New World Order UN Nuremberg trial shit. VFL, 'Merica.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

UT has always been and will always be about the players. The minute the T is on their helmet I'll be there cheering them on.

Doesn't mean I'll be happy about the direction of the program but that's where I am.

9. Franklin or a coordinator would be bad news. I probably wouldn't buy any more stuff or spend any more money on the program. Would still watch games.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Aww, damn. With Jo posting right after me I look like some kind of crazy.

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Bill you still are a vol fan you just do not watch games because it is too painful.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I think it but don't always write it on a message board IP. But I agree in spirit with ya.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm pretty much watching no matter who is hired, I'll give them two years, then 3rd might be nice to be in the hunt for the SEC east, and even in the top 10 in the polls come mid November

14. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yes, I desperately want UT to win football games, but my allegiance is not to winning games, it's to the program. That may sound like apostasy but it is what it is.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I will support any coach we hire until he gives me a reason not to.

16. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Fedora, Golden, Smart

17. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

No coach will run me off ... wtf am I gonna do? Buy an Ole Miss hat.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You need to pick a new avatar. Preferably one about hiring Gruden, given your track record with avatars coming true.

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I would rather spend time with kid. Go shopping etc. Watch NFL on Sunday. UT is a shit show if OP occurs.

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yep.