College Football Bowl thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by lylsmorr, Dec 31, 2012.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If he puts this same garbage on the field next year he will have to join the witness protection program.

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Go Cocks.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Georgia is about to put a whoopin' on Nebraska. As long as Murray stops throwing INT's.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Looks like he wanta to keep throwing ints.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

40 points halfway through the 2nd Quarter. I think UGA pulls away in the 2nd half due to the ground and pound of Gurshell.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait until you guys see the 4th down spot Michigan just got in their game against South Carolina. They measured and it is clearly short by about two chain links, but the ref says it is a first. Spurrier was right in his face pointing at the damn chain. They are now reviewing the spot, but they already measured and it was short, yet called a 1st down.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

My God, Clowney just freed the beast right after and hit the running back in the backfield just as he got the ball, causing a fumble and the back's helmet to go popping right off. Most brutal hit and play I've seen all year, right after the worst referee call I've seen all year (including the Seattle-Green Bay call, Unimane).

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

And then a TD on the next play, that was awesome.

Karmic retribution FTW.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Clowney says f u. What a hit.

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Suck it Michigan.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I enjoyed watching South Carolina win that game. Now that all of my Vol pride has been stripped and tattered, there is nothing giving me the feeling of disgust when SCAR has success. Just numbness and appreciation of the game when I watch them, who have taken our place.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I was in a post-hog jowl and black eyed peas coma. That Clowney hit was nasty

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It really would not surprise me to see FSU lose tonight.

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Let's go Huskies!!!!!!

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I have no reason to believe NIU wins this game. They will get out-talented at the least.

And it looks like the refs are on FSU's side so far.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

FSU has the great equalizer for any team. Jimbo Fisher.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

These refs are terrible. That was PI all the way.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There's no doubt. A) he never looked for the ball and b) he was pushing him the entire route

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

A little late, but it was good to see Fitzgerald lead N'Western to their first bowl win in a long, long time.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I must say I don't understand sec pride at all. Personally I want every rival to suck. Every success means one less chance of my team landing X or Y stud.