Crucial Few Days For UT.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Oct 6, 2012.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

You still confident he's a Vol, or is there any chance he's genuinely considering other schools?

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Is there a chance he goes elsewhere? I think it's minimal. Still will be very surprised if it's anyone but UT.

3. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

He should officially commit right around the beginning of signing period. I've heard that they don't like that Memphis has no white kids.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Give me a break. Very subtle on the racism there. I see the Tigger fans are comforting themselves with the "he doesn't like black people" motif.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ridiculous.

6. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Im not saying hes racist or his family is racist but it would be nice to have people around you that share the same culture. Keep discounting what I said but that came from some pretty credible people in Memphis that have little or no ties to the University.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

We have one white player in the rotation at Tennessee, and he's a senior. And something tells me Grainger County or whatever rural county he is from is culturally different from Eads.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

And my experience working with young people (18-22) is that race has never been less of an issue than it is right now for that age group.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Skylar and Austin are going to be BFFs, even though McBee will be gone.

10. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Agree to an extent. But during my time on the hill, groups of friends seemed segregated along racial lines much more often than not.

11. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Probably. And that avatar IP is awesome.

12. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I love the quasi double negative. Nice work.