POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Fun fact for you lefties. Tennessee Football has never won a National Championship without a Democrat as President. You bastards might be the true VFL's.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    NorrisAlan and Unimane like this.
  2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Uh...

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Fixed. Was supposed to say without. Pretty easy to figure out.

warhammer likes this.
  4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The guy is only a democrat when he runs for president. Not shocked that the party leadership hates him.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Imagine if we could find a dude named Ovols to be President. Worked out for Bama.

dknash and zehr27 like this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Depends on if you use bammer rules when counting.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Tulsi Gabbard Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton for ‘Russian Asset’ Claim

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I don't think she will get very far on this lawsuit. I guess her campaign run is faltering and needs some jolt, too.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I read that Nunes had an anti-SLAPP suit filed against him for one of these sorts of suits.

People shouldn't knowingly say things that are false, but also there is a lot of gray that should easily fall into free speech.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Clinton made the claim without any evidence or blow back from the media.

Clinton made the claim because Tulsi supported Bernie in 2016. Clinton and the establishment media has made it a point to go after Tulsi.

12. Unimane

Probably because Clinton didn't actually say she was a Russian asset, but was being groomed by the Republicans.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...ssians-were-grooming-tulsi-gabbard-2019-10-24

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

"She's a favorite of the Russians. They have all sorts of bots to support her...assuming Jill Stein gives them up, as she is ALSO a Russian asset".

Clinton's words and pretty clear when she is speaking about the two women, saying one is a Russia favorite and the other is also a Russian asset.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I remember you said that when the boy in the MAGA hat was on the Mall and smeared by CNN because he was smirking at an Indian. I noticed CNN settled last week.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Unreal that kids family tree is set due to people lying to the world, for politics.
    Washington and mainstream media need to be torn down to nothing. I cant believe how the "news" reports things. And we settle for it. Hell for today's generations, it's all they know. Bullshit is the new normal.

16. Unimane

From the article:

The New York Times ran this correction Wednesday night: “An earlier version of this article described incorrectly an element of Hillary Clinton’s recent comments about Representative Tulsi Gabbard. While Mrs. Clinton said that a Democratic presidential candidate was ‘the favorite of the Russians,’ and an aide later confirmed the reference was to Ms. Gabbard, Mrs. Clinton’s remark about the ‘grooming’ of a third-party candidate in the 2020 race was in response to a question about the Republicans’ strategy, not about Russian intervention.”

The Associated Press said: “In a story Oct. 18 about Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary Clinton, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Hillary Clinton said she believes the Russians have ‘got their eye on somebody who’s currently in the Democratic primary and grooming her to be the third-party candidate.’ She was referring to Republicans, not Russians, according to an aide.”

17. Unimane

And, it went away. Big companies like this settle all the time.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm shocked that you think this is new. Media has always, since back in the days of newspaper, controlled the narrative.

The difference is today people have their own cameras, and way to post videos, and the media is, as a result, being held accoutable in ways they never have been before.

And yet they still aren't changing. That should tell you all you need to know about how media is and has always been run.

justingroves, NorrisAlan and Volst53 like this.
  19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

But happy to explain how non media folk know nothing about the intricacies of media/journalism, with an extra large helping of sanctimony.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It didn’t go anywhere, because as you mention, they settled it.