POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Uh, yes.

tvolsfan likes this.
  2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Of course she’s lying

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Stop it

4. Unimane

He doesn't claim to be a great person claiming to be fighting for the common good against all the "traitors", like Pelosi, "AOC +3", Schiff, the Deep State, Romney, etc., etc., trying to bring him down? Are you even paying attention?

tvolsfan likes this.
  5. Unimane

Lying about what? Using her Native American ancestry to advance her career? There's zero proof if it and Harvard professors even said it wasn't.

I still see it as a really weak gotcha attempt.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he claims to be fighting against those people. i've never heard him to say he's a bastion of honesty like she has.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she put it on her application and she allowed them to refer to her as the first minority woman professor. it's ridiculous to say she didn't use it to advance her career. and she's lying about this too clearly. it's a pattern of her falsely playing the victim to advance her career.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

9. Unimane

How did it advance her career? Her believing she was Native American isn't the same as lying. What benefits in her job did she get from being labeled as such on her application?

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

are you serious? you don't think it's easier to become a professor at harvard if you are native american? is this a joke?

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and if she wasn't doing it to advance her career why not say white? clearly she knew she was at best only part native american. the family lore was there was a cherokee generations ago. not her father.

12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Well she wasn’t hired at the university of Pennsylvania until after she started listing herself as a racial minority. I have no idea if that’s the main reason that she was hired or not, but I think it’s safe to say that it didn’t hurt her chances.

13. Unimane

More or less advantageous than to be given your business and millions by daddy? Besides, Harvard said it didn't factor in her hiring, so you're just making assumptions here.

All this "controversy" really is is the attempt to make some equivalency to Trump's lying in order to create a phony "both sides do it" scenario.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

yes?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so again with the two wrongs make a right argument. harvard is full of shit and everyone knows it.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Warren strikes me as the person that pretends to be a veteran of the US armed forces because they want to belong to a special group. And if nominated, I think she will have a damn hard time beating Trump. Or better yet, the old story I heard once:

"A revolutionary was sitting at a cafe with a friend when a large group of people walked by heading towards a protest. The revolutionary gets up and his friend asks 'Who are those people and what are they protesting?'. The revolutionary says 'I do not know, but they need a leader' and follows them."

As for someone going primary on Trump, primaries are right in Trump's wheelhouse, not only as incumbent, but as Trump. Pandering to the base is what he is best at. He is getting nominated.

droski likes this.
  17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Hillary getting in now? Seems to be some speculation. She is now in third place and up to 13% on Predictit

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

23% chance she gets in on Predictit. The 13% is odds of nomination.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]