Dems execute flawless 10 pt plan to lose 2016 election(?)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-...tion_b_9605608.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2016

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I think both parties are in dire straits. The age of the internet is going to make it harder and harder for people to be lumped into us vs them, and I definitely see a seismic shift from 2 to multiple parties in the near future.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

The ability for any Joe to pull up video clips from the distant past or otherwise fact-check politicians is a serious game changer. It is the only reason Clinton is having trouble. The media sure isn't calling her out on it, but young people can go back and listen to what she had to say about health care, gay marriage, Iraq, etc. any time they want, and see how it changes over time, and see how she claims it hasn't changed.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't think that is happening. Clinton is having trouble because she is about as likable as a skid mark.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And she's the least trustworthy candidate of my lifetime.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I think it's all three, and that they are not mutually exclusive.

She's terrible on multiple levels and in many, many ways.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

She would be the worst POTUS in my lifetime, and a good candidate for top five worst of all time. IMHO

I truly fear for how she could screw up this country for many years. She could make people actually want Obama back.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

She's the most unpredictable of all to me. People talk about Trump's unpredictability, but she's worse. Grew up an activist, moderated for elctability and stays in a marriage solely for electability. That power hunger is unpredictable and should have no prayer.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A real life Claire Underwood