Does age matter

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by MaconVol, Mar 31, 2014.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Limit is 6 years older and 2 years younger for me

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

One of the greatest days of my life is when the wife started getting hot flashes.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Oh, Mad About You addendum to the earlier rules:

[video=youtube;DG4VQCCatZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG4VQCCatZw[/video]

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

No experience with marriage but,,,,,
    * onlyscroll down if you're okay with crass*
    Older chicks know what to do with a load

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Fold it all once it's done.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Boom.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

If there are no chaps, then what is the point? Back to women for me.

8. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

My cousin is driving me nuts trying to micromanage her 18 month old. This makes me never want to get married n have kids

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

My wife is two years younger than me, and looks twenty years younger. On Mar 27 we notched our 44th year together, and as we do each year, decided to go for one more.

Macon, I don't think age is meaningful unless it is to one of the two people. It is an issue if you make it one.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The wise one has spoken. I knew Uncle Jesse was your profile pic for a reason. It's been a while since we talked, how are you doing?

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Doing fine, had DBS surgery that was beneficial. Going in for major back surgery end of May, 8 hour procedure. This Neurosurgeon is developing his own procedure, and I will be something like number 11 or 12. So far he has 100% success rate. One guy did die, but his back is fine.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

How does one know if a dead guy's back is fine? Did he prop him up and balance books on his head?

13. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

1. Not really a mystery at all. Females are cats. They want what they can't have. Dangle the string. Make em jump. Isn't this fun? Look, it keeps jumping. So cute.

What he meant to write was
    2. Flash them pretty girls the smirk. And make sure wifey sees you flashing them pretty girls the smirk. And DEFINITELY make sure wifey sees that you're unconcerned with her reaction. Indeed, it should appear as if you quite enjoy flashing, to that attractive other female, your best shit-eating smirk. You know, the one that communicates "yeah, when wifey's not around...."

When wifey sees the power of your smirk coupled with the ring, and further sees that you don't care one way or another how she responds to the fact that you're flashing said smirk, wifey will feign indignation, but with moist panties. Quite moist.

ETA: to be clear, I'm talking real real moist here.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    BearCat204 likes this.
  14. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Limit? No no. Wooderson theory states that no limit exists. I keep getting older; she stays the same age. No limit there.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Wooderson theory. Also known as statuatory rape.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

One of my favorite movies of all time.

17. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

4 younger, not sure how much older. I'm fairly confident I'd be fine with 10. I think it's more about connection, chemistry, and compatibility.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My junior year of college I dated a woman 10 years older than me. Had I not moved, probably would have stuck that one out.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[video=youtube;uoSr3SsoQs8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSr3SsoQs8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

20. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I was reluctant to put this on here but what the hell ... you guys don't know me. When I was a senior in high school, I was dating a girl with a single mother. The mother quickly made it obvious that she would be pursuing me. I was 17, she was 36. I ended up moving in with her after her daughter left for college ... mainly becuase my parents found out and gave me the ultimatum of quit or move out. That lasted 3 years ... didn't end well.