DOJ Releases Redacted Transcript of Orlando Shooter

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I doubt he gets very detailed as to the why, probably because he won't be pushed to do so. He has done a pretty good job of stirring clear from tough questions for 8 years.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He has held back the economy and kept it treading water with still really weak recovery and historical low labor participation.

I don't think our standing Globally has improved that much with his continuing of W's foreign policy.

If it wasn't for that crazy map drawing and not his unfavorable policies, he could have kept power instead of losing both the senate and the house.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Second part, yes. First part, wanna bet?

4. Beechervol

Yep. And passing off a poor bill as a positive because he "fought" for reform doesn't make it a positive either.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

And he didn't reform healthcare. He added and created to the ****ed up system of cronyism.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His Healthcare reform is a joke.

7. Beechervol

Its a kin to most bills that go through our government. (on either side) "We passed something" is played up as good and doing your job.

8. Beechervol

Time is not its friend either.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It will be unsustainable and push us closer to a single payer I believe most on the left for see that as favorable even if it is a cluster ****.

10. Beechervol

That may have been the only real thought put into that bill. What it leads to.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hard for me to imagine the history books bashing the first black president baring him being convicted of something.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They also re-released the 9/11 report:

[​IMG]

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I actually do get it. Going into Iraq was a huge mistake. But not going whack-a-mole on ISIS as soon as they they reared up was almost equally stupid.

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Curtis LeMay disagrees. Bombing the shit out of Japan and Germany has certainly curbed their desire to start any more trouble....

Seriously though.... I read somewhere recently that B-52's essentially bombed Laos nonstop for 9 years. NINE ****ING YEARS!! Unexploded ordnance still litters the country. I wonder how much desire radical Islamists would retain under that sort of barrage. This dink & dunk shit sure isn't working.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Holy stupid.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Most democrats I know actually believe that the President runs the economy.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Amazing what the left believed they have "accomplished" with this president. Time will tell when the pieces have to be picked and cleaned up on all of his "successes".

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Only when it is tanking does a D prez control the economy, when it is doing alright he(she?) doesn't. But if a Republican is running, it is because he'd be "good for the economy." Until he is president, then no president controls the economy again. Unless it was Reagan and one ignores the massive debt he racked up.

There's a lot of angles on whether or not the President runs the economy at any given time, it seems.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sadly it's one of those positions that the office has took over but presidents does use the position too much to drive ideology.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Some presidential policies are pro economy and others are not. Generally the president has little control unless he actively tries to blow it up like carter or makes sweeping changes like Reagan.