Double Standards

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, May 4, 2016.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They bother me, but I also find them funny/entertaining sometimes. Post the ones that bother you or that you find funny/entertaining here.

Here's one of mine. I think it's an annoying double standard that a woman can say she's not interested in anyone shorter than 6'0 tall and everyone's fine with it, but if a guy says "I'm not attracted to fat chicks," he's often labeled as an asshole.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How tall are you?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

She's just not interested in you, buddy. Trying to let you down gently. What she means is that she can't stand you.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I knew this was going to hsppen. Not sure why I bothered posting.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No woman has ever used that as a reason she wasn't interested in me specifically. You guys know me. You know there are plenty of other reasons she could use.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea. She's too nice, she didn't want to bring up those reasons. Stop trying to bang that piece from way back in your life that friend zoned you, and find something else.

You could always try your old standby: "C'mon, you'll just feel a little [Penis]."

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

My go to was always, "Want to go halvsies on a bastard?"

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is a good one, Indy.

[​IMG]

And I've never been interested in drugs, before I get Indyed.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"It's just that you drank PBR with some creepy dude in the back of his Dodge Neon and let him touch your butthole and I'm not okay with that. I hope you understand."

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My wife and I were discussing this the other day. It's just for show. Half the women that are friends with that fat chick hang out so that they look thinner up next to her and call her a cow behind her back according to the wife. Of course she has been binge watching those real housewives shows lately.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my facebook feed is mostly filled with my wife's ugly and fat friends posting pictures of themselves followed by 400 replies from the other ugly and fat friends about how beautiful they are. god forbid we get pictures from the good looking people.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

this is just women. they think they are being a good person by telling someone that they are pretty based on the best picture they ever had.

13. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

This has had me chuckling constantly

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the most egregious one literally weighs 300 pounds and posts pictures daily and gets a minimum of 20-30 replies telling her how good looking and sexy she is. I think she really believes she looks good.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's your duty to bring her back to reality.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

A woman can smack a man in the face, but if he retaliates, he's probably facing jail time.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If a man cheats on his significant other, he's automatically labeled as scumbag. If a woman cheats on her significant other, a lot of times her partner is blamed for "neglecting" her or not offering the type of attention she needs.

18. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Yep. And if he decides to call Barney Fife to diffuse a situation because she's getting violent the odds are pretty decent that he's the one sleeping over at the local PD.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

As seen in another thread, coaches can leave a job on a whim, but if a kid wants to transfer, he's sitting a year.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why can the wife of a terrorist not be held accountable for being knowledgable of her terrorist husband's actions just because she is a woman?