Dreams....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by wildnkrazykat, Jan 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're as good as dead then.

2. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I dreamed last night I had a baby girl It was crazy long for a newborn. I didn't resent it or anything but I couldn't keep up with her. Every time I turned around she wasn't with me, because a family member had her. Had to sneak into a banquet/concert to get her and a hospital, as well. There were other random details too

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You need to lay off the peyote for a while.

4. wildnkrazykat

I think it's stress. I'm sleeping like crap too and have taken on a lot in the next 4 weeks. Who knows tho

5. wildnkrazykat

I was on this floating barn type thing. It was pimped out like a houseboat but more ridiculous. Anyways I was hanging out with this dude who is a college freshman and a bunch of their friends. Then they kinda disappeared and my family was there. There was no railing and the alligator surfaced and chomped n everyone was like hella cool. Then it sprung thru the water and nipped at me, and it missed but I grabbed it like they do on tv, under its chin area. It didn't thrash around, and I was holding it out in front of my chest. I kept yelling for people to help me, but they just stood watching. My hands slipped and its teeth caught my hand, slicing it with its teeth.

I threw the thing down and ran into a bathroom then tried to sneak out n back to my room at the resort. As I walked out the thing lunged at me from the water and I had to take of sprinting. I kept telling my family just to keep it away, it didn't want them, just me. Finally I escaped and found my room in this luxurious resort, had my own butler and everything. Woke up as I was unlocking the door to the room.

6. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

You may need therapy. Holy hell

7. wildnkrazykat

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You ever have a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

*snort*, no!

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Why am I the only one that has that dream

11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I laughed so hard.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I used to have some insanely violent dreams. Whether it be by my hand or against me. Had several recurring dreams, none of which recur anymore. I've had dreams were I felt as if I was bound but also felt as if I was levitating above the bed and could feel a presence I didn't know with me. Felt so real and terrifying. To the point where I knew I was dreaming and was basically begging myself to wake up. Haven't had one of those in along time, thankfully.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Last night I dreamed I was watching a new Star Wars movie, and it was awful. There was some new Jedi compound and the Jedi were stupidly designed and written, and Superman was the villain. And Thor was in it, and at some point a clone of Superman. It was still probably better than Rise of Skywalker

CardinalVol, warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. NorrisAlan

Paton Oswalt wrote that script off the top of his head for Parks and Rec.

CardinalVol and justingroves like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His take on Modok is hilarious, it's on hulu

16. NorrisAlan

I'll have to check that out. Talk about your third tier villains to make a show about.

A.I.M. always seemed like one of those truly bizarre evil organizations, especially after the toothpaste came out.

justingroves likes this.