Eight Day Countdown to 2022 season

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Aug 24, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Grew up with it since I was 5 and two degrees. She doesn't give a [uck fay].

Poppa T likes this.
  2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I mean probably but the three I’ve already got aren’t going away

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Lol.

So true love?

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

That’s why God invented boarding school

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

The biblical answer would be river basket.

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Some of yall need marriage counseling.

SetVol13 and A-Smith like this.
  7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Tell her if she doesn't love you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best. Or some stupid shit like that. But you have to hold the line, don't give her a toe hold. They smell weakness like a shark with blood in water.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

9. JohnnyQuickkick

I mean that was one time. Could also send them out to the front lines and command the rest of the troops to fall back

10. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

True story

My wife had a C-Section with our first child in 2011. It was determined that she was going to need to have second C-Section for our 2nd child in 2014. Being able to plan things out, a few months out from having said second child, knowing she was going to be born early fall and around a secific date, the doc pulled out her calendar, and I pulled out mine. We almost simultaneously said "can't do that weekend. It's the Georgia game."

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

hold on, I’ll read them to her

utvol0427 likes this.
  12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Haha, love it!

We had to do all three by C-section as well, but they didn’t give us much wiggle room. Also, after having kid #2 in August, my wife told me she was never doing another summer pregnancy, and that’s the story of why kid #3 was born the same week as kid #1 in May.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

My wife doesn’t give a single solitary [uck fay] about the actual football game being played, but will get dressed up to hammer drinks at the tailgate and then have her mom come pick her up while I go to the game, sometimes by myself.

The only sports she cares about are my fantasy football team only if it’s winning money, IndyCar, baseball and going to golf tournaments. She did like soccer the one time we went because it was 90 minutes and we got free beers at halftime. The rest might as well not even exist in her world.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

Sounds a lot like my wife. She likes to go to about one football game a year for the spectacle and she likes baseball games as social outings if we’re going with a group. She went to a Milan match because her and mom didn’t want to be by themselves.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Finding a woman that likes Indycar is definitely a win.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

A-Smith likes this.
  18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

She’s more into the drivers and their WAGS on social media but she loves the 500 and that gives her a fair amount of leverage.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah I can get her to maybe one game a season, but I usually have to promise to buy the beer and Petros.

20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Go Vols!!!