Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 25, 2018.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Uh, ok?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Must have had a flawed methodology, we don't have 50 posters.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also 100% of flies find shit delicious. Have to consider your response pool when interpreting results. I don't think that makes shit delicious, but it does mean flies like shit.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

HCKevinSteele and zehr27 like this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I contacted banned users as well as I felt their voices should be heard as well. Survey spoke the truth as always.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could you tell me what you think the survey said, or what you think my position is regarding it? You seem big mad when all I did was share a link and mock a guy who said "most people" believe x with no substantiation.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Feels like the odds of your paths crossing is infinitely small if not nonexistent. Why even worry about them?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

People like me are the problem because we don't call people we haven't met mother[uck fay]ers or assume they're pedophiles. These people are clearly mentally ill, and the right thing to do is call them mother[uck fay]ers, baselessly call them pedophiles, and it isn't hateful to do so.

This is what is good and right.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You mocked a guy because he didn't have enough evidence for you to agree with his position and then provide a survey like it meant something. It was dumb.

justingroves likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, I provided something like it meant something. As opposed to providing nothing and it meaning something.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

12. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Survey says though...

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm so full of shit, posting some sort of information instead of just talking out of my ass.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Trans debate needs its own thread.

16. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I think if you asked the right questions the majority of normal well-adjusted people would say they don’t want people who identify as transgender to face discrimination in any way because of their gender identity. They would also say they don’t really believe in the concept and that ultimately you are the gender you were born as, and believing otherwise is almost always a manifestation of some mental health issue or past trauma, but that they publicly go along with the narrative as needed so they aren’t skinned alive by the woke brigade that makes it impossible to say these things publicly.

And since I get called out for it I’ll give you a high level view of how I’d define normal or well-adjusted. It’s generally people who aren’t neurotic or borderline not functional due to anxiety disorders or other mental health issues.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's okay, we only play UGA once a year.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Concerning.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I wonder how authentic that is. The pic shows almost no one had viewed any of those tweets. Did someone selectively report the two cis tweets?