Fantasy Baseball 2013

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Duckman, Mar 9, 2013.

1. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

When are we thinking for the draft? Or is it staying an autopick draft?

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Was meaning to address that actually. I've re-scheduled it as a live draft for Sunday on March 23. 7:30 PM CST

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Lol great name

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If anybody knows someone, we need one more member in this to make it even as it stands currently.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Are you counting me?

6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Wasn't sure if you had joined or not yet NY.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I haven't. I will in the morning.

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Gonna let this marinate a bit more. I've moved back the draft to March 30 at 7:30 CST.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If anybody else knows of someone that is interested in joining up for this or anyone that is interested in having a place held, let me know. We draft in 6 days.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How many teams and what are rules? And what site?

11. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I would be interested if not a head to head league. I must be one of the few that really likes the yahoo baseball setup.

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

It's through yahoo, but is a head to head set up with playoffs at the very end. Scoring is pretty basic. Stats that count on offense are hits, runs, batting avg, steals, and HRs. Stats that matter on defense are SOs, WHIP, ERA, Wins, and Saves. Will be a pretty basic and straight forward league as far as the rules are concerned.

We've currently got 9 (10 if NYY still joins) teams. I can add several more teams/players to the mix, I just need it to be an even number by next Sunday when we draft. If interested, just post or PM me your e-mail address and I can go ahead and send the invite(s).

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Also, NYY, I need to know if you're joining. If not, I've got a few others that are wanting in.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Start without me. Tried to join but apparently this wasn't the league I was in last year.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

If you change your mind just PM me your e-mail and I can send you an invite if you still want in. I just need at least one more to make it at least an even 10.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm game. Just need an invite.

Jhite7@yahoo.com

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That's sounds like a redneck jihad.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Caught me.

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

We're getting close to draft day so probably capping this at 10 members once NYY joins.