FBI Admits Active Hillary Investigation

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 9, 2016.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I did not mean to imply that you dismissed the seriousness of the Clinton situation; my point is that you overreached on the Condi (never used email) and Powell (never sent classified email) situation.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

And perhaps I did.

I do think that items later deemed classified (as Powell alluded to) should be a non-starter.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It was even without it. She was clearly making her own rules because she believes she's privileged and she hides behind attorneys. Complete POS.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I should have said legal issue.

The other stuff is potentially a legal issue depending on extent.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think this is a fair assessment. That being said, Clinton's actions in regard to these emails should disqualify her in the future if she wasn't who she is.

6. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

For Secret clearance its merely filling out a form and answering personal questions. If there are no red flags, they will grant clearance with out an interview. Top Secret is more extensive. I think the government workforce is saturated with Secret Clearances.

7. JayVols

The notion of separate rules for people has been poo-pooed here in some cases, but I feel there is undoubtedly more than one set of rules.

8. JayVols

Yes. I do not mean to make light of this situation, but we're talking classified, not Top Secret. Look at some of the innoculous stuff deemed classified just because the powers that be want FOI protection.

9. TennTradition

Yes and no. Some things are in-depth. I read my report after the fact. I found it very thorough. I was impressed with the number of people spoken to.

From others' experiences, I can say take an anti-depressant and good luck getting a decision.

10. TennTradition

For the record, classified covers all of it - inclusive of confidential, secret, top secret, etc.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we were talking about something other than the State Department, I'd agree. But we're talking about the State Department. While how many times the prime minister of Albania farts may be trivial, the implication for the level of assets and monitoring from such a factoid is not.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

She avoided the classified system for foia and deniability purposes. Blumenthal's sorry ass was seeing enormous amounts of stuff.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Lol at her for continuing to keep a close relationship with that worthless shit bag.

16. TennTradition

She avoided both the classified system and the standard state servers.

In fact, avoiding the classified system was unrelated to FOIA. It is t subject to it.

17. JayVols

Did not know this. Seems silly to me. Nuclear tech info/new weapons development= Top Secret.

The daily habits of the Sultan of Arabia= Classified.

18. JayVols

19. JayVols

I've got something for you to suck...

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

her campaign response has a very Bill Clinton feel to it. She plays dirty pool and has for the entirety of her public life. Her trading in cattle futures (Whitewater) as a breakeven income type back in LR has criminal all over it. They did a lot of work to keep Ken Starr from pounding them. Hell, it took a ridiculous dog and pony show, that cost a lot of political careers, just to get the guy to admit that he lied, blatantly, to the grand jury. He was still fighting over semantics, even after it was clear. That's this couple. They suck.

That said, he came in as a liberal loony pol, and having an opposition congress turned him into a respectable president.