Find me a candidate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tar Volon, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't buy this explanation. There's plenty of high nutritional value food that's cheap. Processed food is just easier to fix, more convenient and appeals to more people

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I respect your opinion on abortion, I agree but I wouldn't vote for someone based on an issue that will get put away once the election is over.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yeah, I am pretty skeptical of Republicans' interest in actually doing something about it, although there are a handful of guys that I think are sincere. Paul, I believe, would seriously push for something. Trump? lolnope.

That said, even if it doesn't get address legislatively, there's always justice appointments.

I'm definitely not going one-issue voter on it (and I think a lot of people who have been are being sold a bill of goods by the Republicans), but for me at least, it still has to be part of the package.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Bush put 2 pro-life judges on the Supremes.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

A man could lived on canned vegetables, canned beans, eggs, and peanut butter, take a multivitamin and be fairly healthy. This guy went on a Twinkie diet and all his health numbers improved.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

Don't eat more calories than you expend on a regular basis. Do that and you're way ahead of the game.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That is completely false. The type of food that is easy is unhealthy. For the price of taking a family of 4 to McDonald's I can eat like a king at home.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Exactly. Soup is cheap and healthy as shit.