Florida Game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 12, 2022.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The [uck fay] is this?

IP and sbradle4 like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A former Vol All American, it beats the hell out of Chesney. She's an excellent shit talker too, if she gets the chance

IP, tvolsfan, chavisut and 4 others like this.
  3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Dangit, just got my annual reminder that buying CBS’ streaming service lets me watch NFL on CBS, but not SEC unless I upgrade to their premium service.

We can’t switch to all-ESPN soon enough.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is the E-S-T of Tennessee BAY BAY!

chavisut likes this.
  5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Just get an antenna

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[uck fay]ers just showed the [uck fay]ing Gaffney "catch" and it still gets me [uck fay]ing hot

Edit: and give Spurrier credit, he said if there had been replay back then, it probably wouldn't have been ruled a catch

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    Memtownvol, IP, TDVol1989 and 2 others like this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm surprised Spurrier hasn't disowned his grandson for getting married this weekend

utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just passed on a pair in Y7 for $150 each. Lower than I wanted to sit. That had to have been a typo for someone wanting to sell for $250 each

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Y is a good spot

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm so damn glad Peyton hasn't been brought up

VolDad likes this.
  11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeahhhh might have been a mistake. Just didn’t want to be in row 13. But the next cheapest were $275, so that was probably the move.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's pretty cool when they're driving towards that endzone that low and recruits and player families are sitting right in front of you too

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is peak Indy.

HCKevinSteele and IP like this.
  14. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Really hope we start on defense because Hooker is going to overthrow everything if he comes out for the opening snap. Forcing a nice three-and-out (or turnover) with an amped D would help a lot.

Volokie and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. NorrisAlan

I am walking around with a half chubb right now. Should I see a doctor for this?

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ive got my tickets, [ock sucker cay].

IP and utvol0427 like this.
  17. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

All you [uck fay]ers who are there better be on your worst behavior today.

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

My adrenaline kicked in at 6:28am. I need counseling. Somebody needs to quote some 100% infallible stat that says we win.

19. NorrisAlan

Ok, good news. I was worried for a while, but I now have a full boner. Guess my age is getting to me.

20. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I am probably one of the most negative on the board when it comes to games like today. All week I have told myself it's TN-FL...and it's gonna be the same the story just a different page of the book. The hype today is completely insane. Can't shy away from it though. I just dont see, even with my negativity how we lose if play clean football and don't turn the ball over. We are better than them and better at the most important position.

Know that's not a stat, but I'm in definitely in the crowd that has to see us play it out today to buy in to the hype, but UF is due to play better than they have the last 2 games. I just dont know that's enough to beat us unless we help them out with turnovers.