Franco Hates Kevin Stallings™ Vandy v. UT Game Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The idea that he threw an elbow was so obviously absurd from the get go. Idk what the hell these announcers are watching.

IP likes this.
  2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's Jimmy Dykes

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Hate that [uck fay]ing barn. Thanks Grant

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Glad you got to see it live! Have a drink or three... if I was there I’d buy a round for sure!

Unimane likes this.
  5. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Found a way. [uck fay] that gym. Any win there is good.

justingroves and IP like this.
  6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'll take it. I'm not thrilled that we just played our three worst halves of basketball, but we're still 17-1 and 6-0 in SEC play. It's going to get significantly harder, though.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Will lose at least one to UK and maybe lose at Bama.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I could be an amazing basketball player running up to everybody's arms and just pulling them down by the arm as i fall, connecting their elbow to my face. Elite athleticism is the old way.

justingroves and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We got a resilient team boys. We will drop some games this year but it won't be because we rolled over. Vandy shot 50% tonight from everywhere on the court and we still beat them in their house. GBMFO

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

We need to revisit our offense. The team has fallen in love with their deep shots and aren't running the offense enough.

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

This one is up there with the OT win at Florida in ‘00 for me. Grant is amazing.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

We play quite a few tough road games. I hate to say it but when you look at the SEC standings, the bottom is basically our schedule so far and the top is our schedule to come. I honestly don’t even know what is to be expected for a title contender. 2 losses?

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Except we dont play bama again.

A-Smith and IP like this.
  14. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

They basically wasted 30 seconds every possession and then hit a shot right at the end. It felt impossible to come back. I still can’t believe it.

Tar Volon and Ssmiff like this.
  15. CardinalVol

15 and 3 will be an acceptable conference record.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ooh, look at the fancy accountant. Itemizing and whatnot.

17. CardinalVol

Devils in the details.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, they were extremely fortunate. The misses in OT were the return to the mean they were very much due for.

justingroves and tvolsfan like this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, Turner's last foul was totally unnecessary. Grant Williams was going to block the everliving shit out of that ball. Go back and look, he was straight vertical, squared up, and had his his wrists and more above the rim.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

They surprised me tonight. Wasnt feeling it. Schofield looked like he had been at a funeral. Yves losing his man every time. Bowden trying too hard and erratic. Late buckets in shot clock over and over by vandy, but I shouldnt have counted out Grant [uck fay]ing Williams. That's close to 80 in his last 2 trips to Vandy