From Volnation

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Oct 15, 2016.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hang a banner in the practice building listing all of our top 25 finishes.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We do not deserve to have football team. In fact, they should take away our national championship.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I remember that guy. He's never had a critical thought in his life.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sucking is so ingrained with the fanbase that I think some honestly don't want to be good because it would **** with their self identity. god forbid we have to hire an asshole to win some games.

5. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I can't tell you the difference, but I know what shit looks and smells like when I see it.

I also tend to listen to people here who know wtf they're talking about, I know who you are.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Grant Case

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm3824607/

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

sorry I haven't been posting much lately.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Arguing football with you used to be one of my favorite things.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"Cover 3 is where you cover 3 receivers and leave everyone else open" - Sal Sunseri

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Blind allegiance is a problem, yes.

12. JayVols

Bingo

13. JayVols

My growing lack of give a shit has put a damper on my arguing anything UT football. I can handle philosophical differences. I can't abide arguing with folks that have no clue about football, ie Volnation.

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I don't know beans about football either (other than that I enjoy watching it and can differentiate between good and bad football) but I can at least admit it and not try to sound like I do...

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Thread starter with around 30 likes so far.

So it has come to this. Basically there are (a majority of ???)people who admit that Butch can't win championships but would rather support him than pursue championships. Game. Set. Match. We might as well fold up the website -at least the UT part of it- and find other pursuits if this is where our fans and institution are. We aren't the first this has happened to either. Minnesota, Syracuse, and Georgia Tech have all been here and succumbed as well.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You post that kind of thing two days after Clemson beat him to win a national championship. Yep, he's unbeatable. Just give up.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He should be asked "Then why are we not in second place, at least?"

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Repost with the following edits:

SOME of the people on this board think that an SEC championship is their birthright as a Vol fan. They cite our big stadium , rich history , committed fanbase ( many of whom should be) and rake Jones over the coals cause we are not there yet. They conveniently overlook that Fla, LSU and Bama have won MULTIPLE ncS SINCE 98 when we did. They have just as much money, fan support , pay their coaches as much if not more than we do. Fla,LSU, and Texas A&M all lost at least 4 games this year and their fans , though unhappy, are not ready to panic. grow up and deal with the fact that Derek Mason's run at Vandy is a once every 40-50 year freak occurrence and as long as he remains there, no one can unseat him and the no athletic department Commodores. As Clay Travis has said" the other 13 teams would be better off if they each gave 3 million to a fund used to bribe Mason not to coach" Short of that - we will all be playing for second place. Histrionics and whining are pointless. So- get off Butchs back and remember how the Dooley saga found new and unique ways to make our football lives painful. Oh the humanity.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Nobody can unseat Saban, even once a season. Except Urban Meyer and Dabo Swinney.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And Hugh Freeze.