Funny Memes Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Apr 9, 2021.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Koalas are the dumbest and most useless animal ever. The Indy of the animal kingdom.

SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's funny until it isn't.
    FB_IMG_1706718953286.jpg

A-Smith and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

So wrong, so funny. Also funny (or not now that I think about it) is that I have managed to never watch that movie, yet I somehow know what's going on in the original here.

justingroves likes this.
  6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s actually a pretty decent movie. I don’t rate in the top 10 all time of chick flicks nor do I really care about that aspect of the movie but the stuff like set design, cinematography and special effects still hold up.

And I’ve always been fascinated by the Titanic and its history.

7. CardinalVol

I haven't watched it in 20 years. Maybe I need to give it another go. The dudes falling into the propellors was always my favorite part when younger.

And I may have laughed when Jack died the first time I saw it.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

My favorite part when I was younger was Kate Winslet’s boobs but the guys falling into the propellers was up there as well.

It always pissed me off she wouldn’t let Jack up on the door with her. There was plenty of [uck fay]ing room. He didn’t have to die.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't have a vendetta against the movie or anything. I've sat down to watch it and seen parts here and there only to get pulled away by kids or other things a few times. Now that I don't have a scrolling channel guide where it just appears, I just don't ever think about watching it. If I'm feeling like taking a risk, I might put it on tonight or sometime soon and tell my wife when she asks why I'm watching it that I heard you could see Kate Winslet's boobs in it.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's somewhere between Apocalypse Now and Pearl Harbor on the great to abysmal historical movie spectrum. Probably a little more to the latter, but I do respect the attention to detail and adherence to historical facts of Titanic. So, maybe right in the middle. I also think my respect for Leo as an actor has grown as he's taken more sophisticated and less teeny bopper roles over the years which mollified my previous dislike of the film.

Oh, and boobs.

SetVol13, justingroves and VolDad like this.
  11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I actually love Titanic as a movie.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Imagine the ear flapping.
    FB_IMG_1707417652605.jpg

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’ve not been to the Titanic museum in Pigeon Forge, because Pigeon Forge, but I have been told it’s really well done as well. I guess I should hold my nose and go check it out at some point.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I was scared to get on it

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah you’d probably fall and break your leg

16. CardinalVol

Highly recommend. Do it. It’s really really good.

Then drive to Gburg and eat at the peddler.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

18. CardinalVol

19. CardinalVol

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator