Gaddafi Killed...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

We've always been fair-weathered and only friends to those who are useful with exception of two countries: Great Britain and Israel. And I question the motivations and appropriateness of our enthusiastic friendship wit Israel.

Predictably, some are asking questions as to the circumstances of Gaddafi's death: U.N. calls for Gadhafi death investigation - CNN.com

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

If US forces did have any direct involvement on his capture, I think Obama needs to be held responsible for the apparent mishandling of this apprehended criminal. He said folks deserve a trial no matter what before he was President in regards to Guantanamo and such, but between Gaddafi and bin Laden he seems to feel differently now that he's in the big chair. Hypocrite.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To be continued.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To be continued.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's more, but I think I've proven my point. If you think it is such bad policy, you must have just hated the last several Republican Presidents' policy as well.

No handshaking allowed, I guess.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Exactly, what the hell was he supposed to do? Spit in his face?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's just something else to [itch bay] about. As if Obama didn't have enough weaknesses on his own and needed things made up about him.

8. All those pics you just posted. How many were slaughtered in the street while the Secretary of State acted like a giddy school girl?

NONE!

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So, had Obama offered him asylum, you would have been okay with that?

10. Of course not. The Saudis would have taken him in, or another Arab nation. The Saudis even took in Idi Amin.

I'm not against killing him, just do it on the sly. Obama and Co. acted like a teenager that just got his first piece of ass.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Like I said, I wish we had no part in it so they could have had their way with the dumb [uck fay]. Am I happy with how they reacted to it? Not especially. I am just not overly concerned with that handshake either.

12. :D

[video=youtube;1lw2tRvTmVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lw2tRvTmVM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

13. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

14. mAx-see Pad

mAx-see Pad Banned

I disagree. No human being deserves to be "treated like a dog." Maybe that's just my over-abundance of mirror neurons talking, though.

Disclaimer: I am notoriously very "forgiving" and generally against most types of "punishment."

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I suppose we might have different ideas of what "treating him like the dog he is" means. I am just saying just execute him if that is what is to be done, without the humiliation or torture.

16. volinbham

volinbham Member

17. volinbham

volinbham Member

That's the guy who had "Bell's Palsey" on Seinfeld and left the dog Farfel with Jerry.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also: Volinbham reads the Huffington Post, but I'm the "tap-dancing liberal."

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Gonna be interesting to see what happens going forward.