Gaddafi Killed...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

You're smart enough to know how politicians work. The majority of them are hypocrites who will say anything to get a vote. And yes, there's a very high probability that the US was involved in some shape or form.

2. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I couldn't see any ass poking in the crappy video, but my eyes might just suck.

3. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Somewhere 50 cent weeps while pouring beer on the ground

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I understand that, but his voice was a bit too loud to get a pass now on these MULTIPLE events. Nobel Peace Prize, woohoo.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I agree with you. Unfortunately it's chalked up to typical political nonsense that those seeking the White House spew. I would guess that there are some that really do have ideas and ways to make things better but learn quickly after assuming the POTUS title that things are little bit more complicated than they ever thought. They make all of these promises to the voters but hardly deliver on their word. The reason they don't follow through is debatable, but I would bet it has something to do with them finally understanding the entire problem and not the version they perceived it to be.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Perhaps. But, imho, then they need to share that change of heart to the country rather than pretend it didn't happen.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

don't know what the debate was about in here, but Brezhnev was rocking a sweet fur topcoat.

8. volinbham

volinbham Member

No shit - between the eyebrows and the coat he was straight up pimpin

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Ain't easy