**GRAPHIC** Bath Salt Lunatic Tortures Dog in Jonesborough, TN

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 31, 2012.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

A Jonesborough man faces up to two (2) years in prison for torturing a family dog for over FOUR (4) hours while high on bath salts.

*WARNING - This is the official account, and VERY GRAPHIC*

I'm as outspoken as any on the many overzealous measures which we take in the protection of animals, but not here. This guy only faces two years in prison, for this?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He'll get [uck fay]ed up again and die before he goes to prison imo iyam jmo

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if he does this to a dog, i doubt he wouldn't hurt a human.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have two dogs. I like them more than the majority of people I know. If someone did this to either of them, I would probably end up in prison.

5. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

There is no way he deserves anything less than 5 years

6. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

They should cut his head off and leave it on a stick for everyone to see. I'm not a crazy animal lover and I don't even own any right now but drugs in this country are out of control and it's not getting any better. Make a damn example out of a few of them and maybe it will get better.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This has been going on for a while. Local animal rights groups have been wearing 'Justice for Honey' shirts to every court appearance until the judge barred the shirts from the courtroom.

No shortage of dipshit rednecks in this part of the state.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Bath salts must be a [uck fay]ing crazy high

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could have easily been a child. This really goes beyond animal abuse and becomes an issue of danger to the public. And I say that as a sort of diet "animal rights" person.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm on the same page with you. this is the type of crap serial killers start with. i'm generally not of the camp that gets as angry about killing animals as humans, but this is disgusting.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pets are considered family members. Deer, ducks, turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, cows, pigs, chickens, fish, etc all fall under a food category to me.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Again, thank you Nancy Reagan. This is where the war on drugs has taken us.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You think junkies wouldn't find a quicker, cheaper way to get high regardless of the legality of it?

I don't think the "war on drugs" has much to do with it. Junkies are junkies.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Crack cocaine, meth, bath salts, and more were formulated and made to get around the law (new drugs aren't illegal until such a law is passed) and then to offer a cheap alternative to the original drug it was replacing. That isn't opinion, that is fact. We have traded cocaine, marijuana, and mushrooms for the above.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Legality isn't an issue, it's a cheap high imo iyam jmo. The same dumbasses getting [uck fay]ed on bath salts would be getting [uck fay]ed on bath salts regardless of if they could get marijuana, cocaine or shrooms legally.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is your evidence to support that? There is plenty of evidence and testimony to the opposite effect. If those substances are legal/regulated, marijuana would be as cheap as a pack of gum.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Drug addicts

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I agree with that. But, bath salts, meth, etc. provide quite a different high than marijuana, so I'm not sure the people doing this shit would be satisfied by simply smoking pot.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

1. Drug addicts don't first start by using meth or bath salts.

2. These substances wouldn't EVEN EXIST if the original substances had not been banned and made artificially scarce/expensive. There would have been no profit in researching and manufacturing them in the beginning.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Exactly