gsvol memorial thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, Apr 13, 2017.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I forgot about that guy

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

What's the difference between Aaron Hernandez and this stupid ass troll?

Hernandez knew when to hang it up.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

pear: a pome fruit of a tree (genus Pyrus, especially P. communis) of the rose family that typically has a pale green or brownish skin, a firm juicy flesh, and an oblong shape in which a broad base end tapers upward to a narrow stem end

From middle English pere, from Old English peru, from Vulgar Latin *pira, from Latin, plural of pirum

verbed form: to pear; simple past: peared; past perfect: had peareded.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Damn, you're a savage.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I don't speaka the new age. That good or bad? I hear it all the time.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I pard several holes last Friday. Also had a birdie along with some bogeys and unfortunately a double bogey.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Oh no, did I use the wrong word? Well aren't I just the most stupidest stupid ever.

Seriously, dude. Nobody cares. We're adults here. Try to communicate as if you've spoken to one before.

As a heads up, we don't care about your background, degrees, life experiences, views, intelligence, friends, or bank account. Nobody here is impressed, or cares. You ain't OV, and you ain't rb.

So settle down amongst the rest of us, or flame out like the ones that felt the need to be impressive.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Well said.

Speaking of impressive where the hell is BPV?

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It means "damn, you just said something really mean, but I don't necessarily disagree."

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Gsvol meets DC

[​IMG]

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Props whoever made the thread title

12. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

13. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I dont give that info out to "impress." Narration is done for instruction. I will start conversing with "adults" as if they are "adults" when they dont act like j*ck *sses because they dont like my politics or posting style.
    I can and am am respectful of posters on websites.

I dont show politicians a lot of respect, especially, left of center ones. That I have cute but contemptible names for these morons seems to have offended some as if they were personally attacked.

""Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions." - Rule 5 Alinksy

Heads up, I dont care for your advice! I am not posting to meet your approval or impress anyone. I post to promote my point of view.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm not giving advice, and nobody is asking you to be respectful. I'm pointing out that we don't care. And if we don't care, and think you're trolling, based on volume of posts, topic, stupid pet names, etc, well, that doesn't provide much of a defense for keeping you around.

Again, this isn't advice. This is a heads up that is traditionally given to folks like you. And it always works itself out, in the end.

So by all means, be you. It's win win for me either way.