Guarantano

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 17, 2020.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I'm already in bed feeling sick and you had to post this.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It gets better

utvol0427 likes this.
  3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

It took a sec for me to realize what I was watching, equally funny and disturbing...because it's true.

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Now that's just sick.

6. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

They’ve made it clear JG is their guy but they call the game like he’s a true freshman making his first start. He had about 8 pass attempts at halftime against Arkansas. Do the coaches truly believe Bailey can’t execute that gameplan? If he can’t do that then this is shittiest crop of QBs that’s ever been on the hill.

Volst53 likes this.
  7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Lol, holy shit

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pruitt said the QB starter will be announced Saturday

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

at this point, you hope his wife finally says, "you cannot run JG out there saturday". Surely this means not JG and he doesn't want to give Gus a heads up during Auburns 15 minute defensive film meeting this week as they plan a JG/Chaney defense

Memtownvol and IP like this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol at the thought of the fan base going over Pruitt's head and making the case to Mrs. Pruitt. that's not a bad strategy to try

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

At this point, Pruitt has put himself in a no win situation. Keep starting Guarantano and look like a dumbass for rolling with the worst QB to ever play significant snaps at Tennessee. Finally put in Bailey and he looks better than Guarantano in start number one and you look like a dumbass for sticking with Guarantano this long.

tl;dr Pruitt is a dumbass.

yont sum iss? likes this.
  12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He doesn't go home. She better text it with a shitload of emojis and whatnot.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

His OC, qb coach, wr coach, TE coach and other asst offensive coaches havent been able to help.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Is he really contemplating this or is he just [uck fay]ing with us? Hell, I'd be mad if he's even contemplating this.

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I think this means it will be Bailey

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He doesn't care what the fanbase thinks

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Shrout, IMO

19. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

If that's the case I'll watch the game. I've said it before, I'd rather watch us lose with a rookie QB making rookie mistakes than a senior QB that...well you know. But I'd rather not lose because [uck fay] auburn.

20. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

My dad switched fanhoods to auburn during the reign of Butch the Terrible so I'll be watching with him.