Guns

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NEW COACH, Feb 16, 2018.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My buddy was laughing his ass off, I was scared to death. It was only about 90 pounds, but it was a mean bastard. I ended up getting it in a head lock from behind, but couldn't choke it out.

justingroves likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That hog try to steal your woman?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

This one is new.

Florida man swears by pocket knife for hogs.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It's not absolutely critical. It's just the logical way to look at it.

6. fl0at_

Weather vs climate

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

These crazy guys in central Florida hunt them with dogs and spears. We were following the dogs around, this hog rushed me. All I could do is take a kick at it. It knocked me to the ground and the fight was on.

CitrusCo.Vol likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

More like being concerned with earthquake strength, but having that concern addressed by being told that the rate of continental drift is slow.

9. fl0at_

Weather vs climate.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nope

11. fl0at_

Yup. You don’t want to see it, that’s fine.

You can try to narrow it down as much as you want: ARs, schools, Wednesday mornings between 9-10 am.

It’s just stupid to do so; you’re just narrowing it down to fit your objective.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

kmf600 likes this.
  13. fl0at_

One better, though I’m not sure you can buy them anymore: RacEmBac.

It’s a ballistic archery tip.

justingroves likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel no sympathy for hogs, for what they did to that kid in Ole Yeller. Damn monsters.

15. fl0at_

You let one hog in, and they’ll bring all their friends, and their friends’ kids.

Then after years of war, hundreds of thousands of rounds, millions of pounds of helo fuel, and the smoke clearing.

More than were originally there will still be there.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

When did 90 pounds become a hog?

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

[​IMG]

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was talking to someone about this stuff and realized some of you may have me mistaken: I do not support a ban on AR's or any kind of involuntary seizure. I do not think they should be available in the same way a bolt action rifle or revolver is. I think there are clearly differences between weapons and we should regulate accordingly. I don't think these shootings can be totally prevented, but some of them can be and a lot of them can be made to have fewer casualties.

Float with a rocket launcher doesn't make me lose sleep at night. The majority of gun owners are as dangerous as the majority of chain saw owners. The vast majority of even irresponsible gun owners are more of a threat to themselves and loved ones than for the public at large. But I think we can do a lot better.

19. fl0at_

We can do a lot better, for sure.

It might even make sense to move all non shotguns and bolt rifles to 21.

I also own a chain saw. I keep the blade sharp and lose sleep thinking about kickback and things I’ve done where beer may have been involved.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Beautifully stated.