Happy Destiny Eve

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by emainvol, Sep 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah, the game is a persistent online world. So, there really is no differentiation between story mode and other modes. In other words, whatever you get, you can use whenever you want.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

That works for me.

What levels are folks? I'm a modest 3.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am only at 8. I haven't been able to play as much as I would like to

4. GahLee

What format you on? Been playing the last hour or so. It's addictive. I need to level up though. I'm a 4 now but some enemies say immune. Just unlocked the "super charge" ability. That wipes them out.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm at 20. That's the max but you can get higher with armor that has light in it. I haven't figured all of that out yet though. I just hit 20 the other night and finished the "campaign" missions last night.

6. GahLee

I was wondering what the max was. I've seen guys in the upper 20's running around.

7. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

I'm at lvl 25 right now. Having to find all of the materials needed to upgrade my armor even higher

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

PS4, but I plan on getting it for XBone as well, I just have friends that play on both systems.

9. GahLee

I'm at a part I can't beat solo. Just too many of them and I'm not leveled up enough.

10. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Is it the part where Peter Dinklage yells "We've woken the hive?". I was leveled and that one was a [itch bay].

12. GahLee

I believe so. I only tried twice but I'm bit sure how I'm going to do it solo. I'm only a 7.

13. GahLee

This is where he find the fallen Guardian outside their Hive correct? If so, it's not this one. The fight begins with three Witches at once and then escalates. I probably wasn't leveled enough as I ran through ammo quickly.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Dang, don't think I have done that one yet.

The one I was talking about was trying to find the fallen Guardian, yes. The first part of that fight was just nasty because I had no idea how much they were going to throw at me. Died twice, then went BAMF on all those [itch bay]es

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Have you found someone to do patrols and whatnot with yet? That will help you level up quicker and make the campaign missions a little easier. They can be very challenging otherwise.

16. GahLee

Nah man. I work 3rd shift. Hard to find people on at that hour. And I'm not going to join up with randoms.

17. GahLee

It was ridiculous. First were 3 Witches, then 3 of those big bastards that have the swords (name
    escapes me). I didn't get much further than that. I killed my pulse rifle ammo on the Witches and had to go to my primary. Didn't work out.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I don't think you're high enough to do the strike missions yet. It will unlock at some point. When it does, take advantage of them. Don't worry about pairing up with random folks either. You don't have to talk to them and they will definitely help. Until then, keep doing patrols and stuff on Earth to level up in between campaign missions.

19. GahLee

I'm at a 9 now. Done a few missions on the moon. Just now starting to do bounties.

20. GahLee

But yeah, at 4 in the morning I'm not wanting to talk to any random online.