Hart's Due Diligence in Hiring Tyndall

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Apr 23, 2014.

1. If we hired OP's guy we'd just the same have a thread of copy-and-paste quotes of the SI article with three different bold colors.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And I don't know how Hart could assert that, "Compliance is our #1 priority... " while introducing Donnie Tyndall.

I'm 100% certain that some folks in Indianapolis took note of both his and Tyndall's remarks, yesterday, and mentally filed them away somewhere, for later.

That phrase is going to haunt Hart like Bush Sr.'s "no new taxes" line, but probably not until he has long ridden off into the sunset long ago. And that's if we're LUCKY.

3. Tenacious D

You're a fool, even by standards established by laymen in the field of fool-ology. And a troll.

Forgive me, but I can appreciate and delineate the difference between an SI article and the NCAA's summary of findings.

Are you - the staunchest of Hart's apologists - the first to raise your hand to say that you would have hired Tyndall?

4. MWR

MWR Contributor

I know very little about the inside workings of major college sports so my opinion probably doesn't count for much, but here it is. Seems to me like there are at least 3 kinds of coaches in college, those that cannot win, those that win for a short while and those that seemingly always win. Those that win are probably the honest ones that play by the rules, those that win for a short while are the ones who bend the rules, win, and then get caught. The ones that seeming always win know how to bend the rules and not get caught. Why not do as NA says and make it semi-pro? Sounds like a good idea. But would that level the playing field? Probably not. I think the powers that be like the playing field being out of level.

5. I realize your stance is nonsense, but you don't have call names, child.

6. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

It's laughably absurd. Dave Hart thinks he's smarter than everyone else, while he bumbles through his job like a living doodle. Anyone finding merit in his performance needs to check into therapy - with haste.

7. Tenacious D

Calling you a fool was not an opinion, but a recitation of fact.

So, are you saying that you would have hired Tyndall? I ask, because I really want it to be true, and that you'll say that you would have.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You really suck at this. This, if any place in the UT world of message boards, is where you can post whatever you want without worry that it will be erased. Instead of adding anything, you choose to randomly hurl assertions about what is or isn't true, what is or isn't nonsense, and never offer any evidence to support any of this. Worse, you ignore requests for this information, but always find time to point out (with zero explanation) that everything guys like Tenacious post with scads of supportive evidence is "nonsense".

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  9. Good one, child.

10. False.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Let's hear it then. Tell me why you're so confident Howland was dying to come here and Gruden wasn't interested at all.

Tell me why Tenacious is a child for pointing out an obvious lie during Tyndall's first address to the Tennessee fanbase.

12. It has been reported by numerous media people that Howland wanted the UT job and wanted other jobs.

As I've explained, numerous jobs have opened up yet Gruden has not been named coach. To believe he solely wants to coach at UT is...if you want to believe that, OKAY!

Tenacsious D is a child for many reasons.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

#truefan, imo.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Can I get a degree in Foolology?

15. Tenacious D

Too damned sensible.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It happened at one stop. Maybe if it happens at USM.

17. Tenacious D

So, Howland did want to come here....but Hart hired Tyndall, instead? And Hart is doing a good job?

No, Gruden hasn't taken any more jobs. You've got the premise right, keep working on the conclusion.

When I respond to your posts, it's with child-like faith that something will click, and you'll relent. Does that count?

18. Tenacious D

True. It was one stop.

Of the two jobs he's held as HC (excusing his 48 hours, here, of course).

And which occurred way back, some three years ago.

Yeah, he's probably a changed man, and has learned his lesson.

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

JUCO.

Not everyone is a Kelvin Sampson.

20. Tenacious D

Don't be so sure.

And, yes, Tyndall loves him some transfers and JUCOS.