Herman Cain's 9-9-9 tax reform plan

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Oct 3, 2011.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have said that I am not against tax cuts for business that reinvest in their companies. I would be in favor of larger ones for companies that create jobs in America. I am not and will never be convinced that tax cuts will be automatically passed on to consumers by corporations. Tax hikes will be passed on though. BPV, I was simply talking taxes not all inputs. The price of materials has a greater impact on prices than taxes.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's not a matter of tax cuts being passed on to the consumer. more that our tax rate is driving companies overseas and therefore creating those jobs elsewhere.

3. JayVols

With respect Droski, I am pretty sure it's paying the work force pennies on the dollar compared to US workers. That is the main reason jobs are going overseas.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

then why is google sending it's operations to ireland which has a high cost educated work force? certainly many companies are outsourcing to mexico and china because we just aren't competitive when it comes to manufacturing, but the real concern is companies outsourcing their high cost labor.

5. JayVols

Because Google is greedy Fascist bastards??????:D

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Aw crap, Jayvols has found the smilies.

7. JayVols

Like a kid with a new toy.....