POLITICS House Intel Releases Muh Russia Docs

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, May 8, 2020.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Terrence K. Williams? Dear god, you are a level of buffoonery unlike any here. Imagine if any of us liberals on the board posted the type of equivalent material Tenny has posted in this thread, Hollywood actors, Twitter all-stars, hyper partisan blogs, the whole bit. This entire thread is an exercise in fringe idiocy, other than the WSJ editorial.

Terrence K. Williams!? Shit. I'm going to start linking kooky lefty twitter folks tweeting from their basement and linking Daily Kos and Salon articles, if this is the case.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Unimane: "Black people are fringe idiots."

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  4. Tenacious D

5. Tenacious D

So...”liberals”.

Aren’t these the same people who believe that black people are too dumb to get a voter id or are too lazy to go vote?

6. Unimane

No, that's you all, which is why you want them.

7. Unimane

I can even fathom the level of hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness it takes to put out an opinion like this. Yes, Trump is certainly the one to decry speaking out against other presidents and breaking "long traditions of decorum and decency".

8. Unimane

Airtight summation of the crimes right here.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Is what the Obama administration did a big deal or not in your opinion?

10. Tenacious D

Are you asking me?

11. Tenacious D

Y’all remember that time that (then) Speaker Ryan took Devin Nunes off the Chair of the House Intel Committee?

Some remember that.

12. Tenacious D

13. Tenacious D

14. Tenacious D

Giddy up.

upload_2020-5-11_21-5-42.jpeg

15. Tenacious D

16. Unimane

It's a conspiracy theory from the conspiracy president, supported by right wing sycophants (like the hyper-Trump supporting Epoch Times in Tenny's above post, among others) and abetted by a Department of Justice which is now exceptionally politicized with Trump partisans placed there specifically to "protect him".

I mean, look at every link or tweet Tenny has listed. It's a cacophony of noise from absurdly untrustworthy sources.

In reality, what we're looking at is a guy who needs, and regularly, uses these misdirections to deflect criticism of his handling of the Covid-19 virus because he can't handle any sort of criticism without getting into stupid pissing matches and lacks any sense of self-awareness to reflect upon the actions taken by his administration, other than to say they've been amazing.

So, no, I don't think there's much of anything there, no matter how many one word "Obamagate!" tweets are sent out. I fully expect this to be his new obsession, though.

The Dooz likes this.
  17. Unimane

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

So nothing to see here then

19. Unimane

Nope.

I mean, is this what our country is coming to, Qanon-style conspiracies leading our political landscape? I'll be happy when our next Attorney General simply says they will let situations like Flynn's be handled by career prosecutors and we end these stupid ass games continuously played by this administration.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think this is a pretty good break down of it.