I have nothing against Croom's mother on TOOS

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Feb 22, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah I think she even questioned a few people's fanhoods after freely admitting she wouldn't be a UT fan if not for Arian.

2. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

Apparently there is some drama between her and Otha Peters parents. I think she may have implied something about Otha [uck fay]ing a white girl at Arkansas & that's why he went. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

I would like to know what she said to Sabanocchio. She's mentioned a few times that she called him out.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think she accused him of lying to Jason about having media credentials.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She flat out said "Stay away from my son" and called him a "snake in the grass"

5. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

Lol. Yeah that's right I remember you telling me that. He's kind of been absent from the Internet for awhile.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

She did indeed imply that. That's funny

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm disappointed in Tennessee's white girls

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's OCIVol, just mention HH Gregg and he'll either rant or just ignore you.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Otha would have been vfl if Lacey Pearl Earps were still here. Bet she is pissed that the current ladies of UT didn't give their all for Tennessee to insure that Peters would be wearing Orange on Saturdays.....

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Is there an inside joke with HHGregg that I'm missing?

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's where he works/worked

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Apparently they don't do background checks there.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or the manager now has a new avatar

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

But you've got kids like indy just going in to buy some goods, and ending up with a battered rectum. Such a vicious tradeoff for a sweet avi.

Totally worth it, imo jmo iyam vflb.

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Foster Mom just posted on VN. Its so funny to see everybody sucking up to her now, when a few years ago, everybody was giving her crap. Just goes to show how dumb and forgetful some of the fanbase is.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I posted that I would vote for AF.......................every single player that has been on the cover has had something happen to them the next year

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, Fostermom. Good times.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i love the fumblemom birthday cake pic.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

20. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

What a [itch bay]! You know this is not going to end well, especially when Jason begins to see the field. It's okay for her to say ridiculous shit, but no one is allowed to call her out on it.