I need a new NFL team

Discussion in 'Sports' started by MaconVol, Oct 1, 2014.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I think even Jason Witten hates the Cowboys because of him.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Hey now, the Bengals are all mine.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Listen, I've been trying to stop following the Vols for years. It's just not working. Dolphins too. Every time I try, they'll lure me back with a big win over South Carolina or the Patriots.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In all honesty, I don't know how you just "pick up" a new team. I have been following the Dolphins since I can remember and the Vols since I moved here in '79 (prior to that, living in Ft. Lauderdale, I didn't even know college football existed). I cannot conceive changing teams.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Darn.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Funny thing, I was watching Sons of Anarchy last night and they have a tranny on taking pictures of a guy the club wants to blackmail. The guy was hideous but had an awesome rack

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

My route of just rooting hard for former Vols to do well has served me nearly perfectly.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I'm just much more of a college football fan so I can't get mad enough to switch NFL teams when the Titans suck or when people dog them. I would trade 10 Titan Super Bowl victories for another Tennessee NC.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Since 1992, with free agency, this has actually been the better method. I watched 10x as many Colts games from 1998-2011 than I did Dolphins games. The Colts won, had Manning and the Dolphins were flat out bad and never on TV.

however, I own zero colts gear and all of my NFL gear is Dolphins related. I am still a Fins fan, but watch so much more because of Sunday Ticket that I can follow my favorite players as they move around the league.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is me. I hate that Witten is stuck in Dallas. I also will root for Patrick Willis and Steve Smith wherever they go.

11. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Man I was excited for Steve Smith Sunday.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is what I do.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too. I've grown to hate Cam Newton and the Panthers

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Geezus, Christian Ponder sucks ass.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Might I suggest the most successful and greatest franchise in NFL history, the Green Bay Packers? Small town team, community owned. Great tradition, college atmosphere, solid history of Vol players.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

And a QB that does the team's nickname justice.

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Ha

18. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I agree

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Not a terrible idea. Jamaal Charles is a straight g as well.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Anyone else watch that thing on Fox Sports 1 where they had a Rodgers look a like? The guy looked like Aaron Rodgers with AIDS.