i see you guys not fans of jmoore

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by HamptonVol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Bill just got back, I think

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not completely sure on rankings, that just a step below jmoore?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Think he just got back from the lovely Stan. Which, I still contend, would make an awesome ski resort right outside Bagram... if it wasn't an absolute shit hole.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

What was he doing over there? Would be interested if he worked with or used any of the weapons that we send over there

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No. He's in greenside bunkers now.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Jmoore was a 5 star

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

6. Exception was made.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No idea, man. He posts here just about every day so I'm sure he could fill you in on the deets

Nice

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

My sound track is a little more arrogant, and not as musically sound.

"Heave the silver hollow sliver piercing through another victim, turn and tremble, be judgmental, ignorant of all the symbols."

10 Years - Wasteland

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I got some new ones with Javelin and a new weapon that we are currently trying to get money on contract for that is called "switchblade", Ill have to get them from work tomorrow though and get permission to.

11. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

jmoore got a medical discharge while in boot camp, or whatever the Navy calls it. I think it was his knees and shins, but I might be confusing him with Milo's little brother who, by Milo's account, was going to graduate Basic Training with a Bronze Star and be an automatic SFC by the time he got out of AIT. I didn't buy most of the garbage Milo said about him, but eh, whatever.

As for me, yeah, I've been back like three weeks now. I spent 7 months based in Bagram and I said the same thing about ski resorts weekly. There are some great slopes there. MeS wouldn't be a bad place either, but the mountains might not be big enough. The country itself just sucks though. God help that place when we finally leave, it's going to fall completely apart and our ten years over there will be meaningless within 3 months.

I played with some M-ATVs that had any number of different weapons up in the turret. Got to play with some of the computer operated ones. Didn't get to blow anything up, but that technology is absolutely sick. Also went to a range with some of our SF brethren (I'm in a PSYOP unit) and got to fire the SCAR. I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't pop a chub firing that thing.

12. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I got tabbed as our movement NCO, even though I'm a lowly SPC for another two months or so. SPent most of my time on the flight line and not getting to sleep.

13. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

[uck fay] this thread! I'm joining the Navy, deuces!

14. 7thgroupvolfan

They're from Knoxville, good band imo.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm betting he's livid that his patriots have been interrupted for a high school game.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The local cbs affiliate is carrying maryville/alcoa here. Im sure jmoore is pissed.

17. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

I called jmoore out right before he left for the navy (or army or whatever) and we got into it a little bit. All of my posts though were magically deleted while jmoore's posts were left up.

18. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

You will respect your servicemen. Even the two week, attention-whoring servicemen who beg to be blasted and mocked. You will also respect them if they're in the know, I mean pay actual money for a VolQuest account to then spam (hmm...) VN with. Respect.

19. 7thgroupvolfan

Do you think that dude would see this thread as a tribute to him?

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If he does he's as dumb as he is soft.