Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jul 12, 2013.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Interesting approach. Kind of a play on the Chinese and the railroad system.

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

We get proper infrastructure/fencing built and they get processed legally...everybody wins.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Only if they whistle that tune from Bridge on the River Kwai while they work.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

"mandatory labor- everybody wins."

Some 1984 shit.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We've created the problem. We send kids to off to get bullshit degrees so they can work at Starbucks instead of teaching them a trade so now we need to "fix" the problem.

Not everyone is college material.

6. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I talked to a former Vol yesterday who is a retired Federal Prison warden. He had taken a job in Texas, 10 miles from the Mexican boarder, to run a government place down there. He took it about 1 year ago and left about 1 month ago. He said that it was 10 times worse than what's being reported on any news cast and that is why he left. He also stated that our president knew about this early and had been preparing them for these folks to come in. Also stated that the president was "Way over his head!"

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm all for an open boarder. We just need to change our welfare system first. I want to cast my lot with any group having the balls to uproot and do what they can to improve their lot in life.

I'd rather have them than the Whites of West Virginia living off the *** of society.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree with all that

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not mandatory, a volunteer system where they are able to live and work here while they're being processed.

10. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

An open border leaves us highly vulnerable to terrorist attacks.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You can't lock down the border. I understand there will be risk, but we can't realistically cover everything.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be checks, but we should dramatically make it easier to come here legally.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I agree, the immigration policies and procedures need to be modified. I disagree that we can't lock down the border or realistically cover everything though. We have the resources and manpower to do so if we really wanted to.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The juice wouldn't be worth the squeeze.

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Interesting stuff...

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is my understanding that the law says we can immediately return Mexicans and Canadians but that others require a hearing. Changing that law would be a hot potato for Democrats.

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

fyp

18. OrangeEmpire

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/8/obama-requests-37-billion-fight-surge-illegals/

Monopoly, haha

19. OrangeEmpire

http://therightscoop.com/cnn-anchor-unleashes-tirade-over-people-protesting-buses-of-illegal-immigrants/

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

War zone?