Indy's Madden 2017 Circle Jerk Online Season

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Dallas

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll send your invite this afternoon Indy.

3. VB

VB Member

Seattle

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nice. Next is Harry's other friend.

I'll inform my two guys of who is off the board so they'll be ready to pick. We should be ready to go soon.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Do we have any rules that limit people picking up free agents or trading with non-user teams?

At the very least, I don't think anyone should be able to make moves until everyone is in and has their teams selected. Not even sure if anything can be done before that anyway.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ya were in week 1 but I think it's has to he approved not sure.

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Are you able to customize the schedules in this so that everyone plays most everyone else?

Just a thought. Not sure if it's feasible.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I don't think so. It never gave me the option.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Have you gotten the chance to add me yet? And has your buddy made his pick yet? I have Duane's pick based on whoever your guy picks, and I'm working on getting the 10th pick secured as well.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Looks like Currey took the Vikings.

Duane will take the Colts.

And it looks like my Jackass friend, Ben, took the Seahawks. Can you kick him out if it, Harry?

It also looks like RockyHillVol already picked up a free agent I was eying, so I guess that answers that question. Lol really seems like it would've made sense for the game to make it so that people weren't allowed to make moves until everyone was at least in the league. We don't even have all the teams selected yet.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  11. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Honestly I didn't even think about it before I did it.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Damn dude, did you already make trades with other teams too? The free agent thing is a little frustrating, but it's whatever. But trading with teams before everyone has even chosen? That seems a bit unfair. Lol

It doesn't look like you're the only one who has been active, just to be clear. Vikings and Packers have both made moves as well.

13. RockyHill

It's been a couple days since I was logged in. I looked into trades but I don't think I completed one, can't swear to it though.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think I saw one. The game records all transactions. The one that sticks out most is the Vikings trading multiple draft picks for Demarcus Ware, a guy on a team that could very easily be selected.

I think if we are being fair, we should try to wipe all trades and prevent any further trades until everyone has joined and picked their teams. Might be worthwhile to wipe free agents too, but I'm not as worried about that since it's not taking anything from anyone.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm at work I'll try to kick whoever chose seahawks tomorrow.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I mean, ill see what we can do about trades being wiped but I really don't want to have to start this thing completely over.

17. RockyHill

If I did make a trade I'll find some equitable way to reverse it.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ben says he took the Seahawks by mistake and will take the Pats. I'll update the first page with all teams.

Looks like there were 6 user free agent pick ups and 5 trades made before teams were finalized. It's not the end of the world, but it's definitely an advantage. I can live with it if everyone else can.

Harry, are you able to add administrator duties or something to me and Duck as well so we can help you out stuff like adding people and advancing?

19. VB

VB Member

Yeah. We can't have people trading shit it gets kicked off

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll see if I can add a co commish...ill see if I can reverse trades, but it wont be until the morning.