Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Jul 14, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you saying we have to declare we will invade them? Because that's the line we've been *****-footing along way before Kerry was around.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

We'll know if they ever really get close. How? The mushroom cloud Tel Aviv will produce over Tehran.

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

No I'm pointing out the contradiction of his statement. No need to invade. If them getting bomb is so dangerous then a few targeted strikes is all that would be needed. If them getting a bomb isn't dangerous the what's the point of the entire exercise?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Again, isn't that where we've been for 7 years?

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Yeah so are the sanctions useless? If so why parade it as the fallback. It just says you were out negotiated so why should we take solace in that?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't understand your thinking on this. This isn't a black or white thing. Sanctions hurt, even if they don't stop development.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Iranian people weren't literally dancing in the streets because this was a great deal for the US

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'd they don't stop development then we have no stick and are crossing of fingers that they hold up their end of the deal.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Itd be like Butch saying Worley wasnt working as the QB in a mobile QB scheme so we brought in Dobbs, but don't worry if Dobbs doesn't work out we still have Worley.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think they are pretty happy that the sanctions are gone, as it hit the average Iranian pretty hard. Regardless, I don't think those in the streets of Tehran have any idea about how effective this deal is with the building of a nuclear weapon by Iranian government.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Probably used drones, so it was okay.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

war crimes don't count when you're America either.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you saying you agree that the sanctions hurt?

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They hurt some, but they were able to sell almost as much as they would have otherwise

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm going to take "some" and "almost as much" as a yes.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm not sure that the current Admin would get so much as a courtesy call, before it was in the air.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Both your wealth and inborn racism have blinded you to the meaning of dancing in the streets.

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

His "dancing in the streets" has a David Lee Roth frontman = racist

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

All future policy decisions will be made by the Dancing in the Street Factor. Give the kebab cart driver in Tehran the final say.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you allowed to dance in Islam? Serious question.