POLITICS Iran

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by kptvol, Jan 7, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, you think you were right when it is all trending to exactly what I've said. Or are you going go claim a new genre of accidental terrorism?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

shit, that's on me. It was right there.

3. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

But here is the difference between Iran's "militia's" and, for example, China's proxy war in Darfur:

Iran trained, funded, equipped and gave direction to their militias enacting attacks on soft targets.

China equipped and funded religious groups in Darfur and simply didn't care what they did with the funds/weapons. They just wanted Sudanese oil.

I find both despicable, but there is a difference.

4. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

At least it's an ethos, man.

IP likes this.
  5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't find a difference. But were I to, I'd say at least Iran put their name on it, while China is just after deniability (like the US).

6. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Iran didn't officially put it's name on it either.

In ways it's like how people are viewed between:

* Going into a house and murdering an entire family to include all sorts of depraved acts

* Driving while texting and hitting another car... of which another family was in and killed all of them

Those crimes are not (usually) seen as equal. One is malignant the other benign. Most of China's proxies are just benign collateral damage, Iran's proxy in Iraq is malignant collateral damage.

7. fl0at_

No, you are describing them incorrectly.

Here are the two sets:

* Going into a house and murdering an entire family to include all sorts of depraved acts

* Supplying the car, and the weapons to someone you know is going to go into a house and murder an entire family

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You gonna argue shooting down a passenger plane isn't? Go ahead.

9. Ssmiff

I mentioned a terrorist with an itchy trigger finger and you proceeded to tell me the chances of me being right were zero. Insult, get shown up, deflect. That's how you roll.

10. fl0at_

Ok. An anti-aircraft battery that is accidentally fired by a member of the Iranian military, that strikes a passenger jet.

How is that a radical, or an act of terrorism?

11. Ssmiff

Float you believe what you want. Crazily it happened rught after Iran fired a dozen missiles and threatened the world.
    I'm comfortable with my thought process. Especially when its right

12. fl0at_

You wrote a lot of letters that didn't simply spell out:

"Oh, yea, that wouldn't be terrorism, or radicalism, and could easily happen."

13. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

If it was incidental targeting, it'd be no different than the Iranian jet we shot down which, ironically, their Supreme Leader was tweeting about the day before this happened.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

why would Iran blow up their own plane in a terrorist attack?

really, there are two separate parts to that. Why their own plane? why not just use their military capabilities?

you seem to not understand why what you are saying makes no sense, and doesn't match with what the news is saying.

15. Ssmiff

I said a terrorist with an itchy trigger finger, knee jerk reaction trying to blow up a plane.
    You guys saying it was an accidental firing as all steps were accidentally followed to accidentally shoot down a plane?
    If they were trying to shoot down a plane in the first place, they are terrorists, are they not? Who was on the plane matters not.
    I dont buy the accidental shit. Some here do. Viva Iran for you fellas.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dude.

17. Ssmiff

your avi says it all...

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Make it so?

19. fl0at_

This is a new level of dumb for even you. And it isn't even Friday.

20. Ssmiff

Yeah I dont know how I make it day to day.